“Basic”
Review of The Serenity Tower

The Serenity Tower
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manila
The Serenity Tower
Ranked #27 of 76 Manila B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here overnight for a business meeting, parking inside the tower was tight and not for the faint hearted. Check in was fast. My room was located on the 8th floor and it was ok and clean but looks gloomy and old, air con was very weak even if we intentionally left it open when we got out for dinner, tv had international channels but sad to say it fails, I also learned from our company driver that every time he checks in at that hotel the TV channels does not work properly and you need to call the front desk for someone to go to your room to fix it.

Breakfast was basic, eggs and omelets are per order basis to retain its freshness, powdered juice, fruits (2 types), pastry is available but tastes like it was not prepared with care to taste, when we arrived some buffet menu items have not been refilled.

Location was superb, night life, CBD, embassies, hospitals and malls are nearby but traffic is still awful but acceptable since its Makati.

Price? I did not pay for the room but from what I know its around 4K for a studio room.

Will I return? Nope if I'll use my own money I'll look for some other serviced appartelles/hotels somewhere.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business