BSA Mansion Condotel
US$49
US$98
US$92
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$123
US$102
Agoda.com
US$116
US$87
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$40
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$68
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$63
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$39
Priceline
All reviewsdining tablewalking distancefront deskmicrowavegloriettaunitinternetministopsecuritylaundrysink
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stayed here with my 8-years old son for 7 days. Partner paid for a unit on the 20th floor. It included breakfast for two. Cheapest price amongst the many accommodations available in Makati area at such peak season (summer, long weekend).

>> Unit was furnished with functional appliances: TV sets (cabled), microwave, electric stove, fridge, landline, hair blower. The bathroom had modern hot & cold shower system and so was the sink in the kitchen. I got to cook & do laundry during our stay.

>> Staff were very accommodating. Kudos to Front Desk Officer Jun! He was very helpful without compromising the hotel policies/ interests. The 2 other women FD officers were nice too though we didn't have much interaction as most of my 'complaint' times fell during Jun's shift.

>> Check in was fast and private. I came in disheveled and smelly-- after a delayed flight, APEC traffic stress, taxi driver fight & long walk from New World Hotel (we got lost). Yet the sweet lady at the Front Desk accommodated me with the same high-class service she would probably provide to someone who came in looking elegant & rich. I can't commend the men in the reception area though (could be security men in polos with BSA logo or service crew in brown uniform). They didn't greet nor offer to help with our luggage. Just stared at us like we were freaking out of place!

>> Bring your ID to present to Front Desk. If you used someone else's credit card to reserve, like we did, bring a scanned copy & authorization letter from the card's owner. NOTE: they require an incidental deposit in cash which will be returned upon checkout.

>> Location-wise it was perfect! there is an ATM machine just beside the building (PNB). 7 Eleven and Mini Stop are in opposite sides of BSA. It is 2 blocks away from Mcdonalds and Greenbelt. If you need to commute by jeepney, it is just several minutes away.

>> There is a good menu to choose breakfast from. My son loved the skinless longganisa (he ordered it for 7 straight days!). I got to taste their chicken adobo and chicken tapa. Both were delicious! And they came in big portions! Saved some leftovers for lunch/dinner. NOTE: you have to order a night before and specify the time you want it served to your room. We missed out on several breakfasts but they allowed us to have twice the following day. However, the last breakfast was served later than requested so we weren't able to eat it as we had a flight to catch and our Grab car was already waiting.

>> It wasn't child-friendly: mirrors everywhere in the room. But it was definitely a haven for a woman like me (walls were filled with long mirrors). The dining table was made of glass and its' chairs were with foam covered with an easy to stain cloth. It was the same material used on the couch (definitely not child-friendly). I had to make sure my son would not spill anything while eating and that he didn't bring his feet up when lying on the couch.

>> internet: adequate most of the times but has to be improved. I was able to work at certain times when the connection was fast.

>> online inquiries (prior to check in) sent thru email were responded quickly. I commend Ms. Remolin for being kind, patient and informative to our repeated queries and persistent requests, handling them in the most professional way.

Room Tip: specify if you are with kids and if you wanted a non-smoking room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

This is an old building situated near Green belt.
The staff is cooperative and supportive.
Seven eleven is just downstairs.
Getting taxi is very easy going anywhere.
Room also has small kitchen.
Room size is very small but they also have bigger rooms.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2016

the BAD: demanded php 300 to store my suitcase whilst on quick visit to Cebu. Breakfast was outsourced and catered basically for Asian tastes and delivered lukewarm to your room at plus/minus 1 hour. Ordered toast but they didn't have bread so I had to buy myself and provide for them. No butter. Coffee or juice, not both! Only wall plug for laptop was in the kitchen unit and not for table use. Bathroom was tiny and no shelves for storing shaving gear etc. Cockroach walked over my towel in the bathroom and disappeared into the main room. 4 identical pictures of a boring grey leaf decorated the walls of the main room - surely they could have found 4 different pictures and less boring? Coffee powder, cream and sugar were complementary but for the first day only: miserly! how much do they save by that?.
The GOOD: really big and well-equipped room! Lovely wooden floor. Big table and 4 chairs. Well-equipped kitchenette with microwave, fridge, saucepans, cutlery, plates etc. Plenty of HOT water and good washbasin. I am sure this facility would better suit 2 -3 local people who did their own cooking. A/C functioned well. So did TV and Wi-Fi!
Minishop next door for food and milk (and umbrella when it started raining cats and dogs!)
Location: 5 minutes walk to Greenbelt 3 (but one-way street system confused Uber drivers). Lifts were fast and reliable. The staff were friendly and tried their best in a system that they had no control over. Very quick route from hotel to airport using Skyway (Uber took less than php 200)!
Conclusion: good location and large room best suitable for Asian self-caterers

Room Tip: Room facing Benvidez was quiet so traffic noise is not a problem
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank vikingdave100
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

My friend and I 3 days stayed at BSA Mansion. It is a condo, but when rooms are free it rent out to travelers. Location is convenient and price reasonable.
The lobby front desk and swimming pool is a bit run down.
When we arrived on the 1st we placed our breakfast ordered for 2 days. They somehow lost our breakfast ordered for day 2.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

This is a condo, office, and part hotel rental building in the centre of Makati city in Manila, about 10min away from airport through skyway, very friendly staff, the keys to the room a big drawback so difficult to lock and open, rooms are small 208 room is large 1404, need improvements as the general areas look very unclean, kitchen like set up no use may be for long stay but I don't see why anyone would stay long here, large mall 'green belt' about 5 min walk, just below hotel small mini mart, no cafe or restaurant in this hotel and the breakfast is highly a let down and not good. Ok for a budget stay not more than that

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business