Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$19
eDreamsUS$19
Trip.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

If you are staying in Manila. Stay here!
Its located close to the mall, to the garden park, so good location. The owner “Edgar” is a very nice and cool Man who comes with a lot of advice for the town.
If we ever come to Manila again - we come back for sure!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank mikkelo774
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Wanderers is located at a decent location in Manila. Nearby, you can get cheap massages or take a jeepney to the tourist zones. The staff members are also very helpful - they can help you to call for a grab. I also arrived very early in the morning because of the bus from Banaue and they allowed me to check-in on the spot because there was space.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last may 6 and its most practical place to stay for transient. Malapit siya sa mall and luneta and we went here for an event we were mostly outdoors. Kaya masasabe ko very practical place to stay in if ur in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lingling491
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I arrived in malate early hours of the morning the hotel I booked had an early check-in charge of more then I was paying for the whole day it never made sense to pay so much for a few hours so I knew this was a cheap guest house
790 ,for the day. Which was over 1000peso cheaper then. What I would pay if I checked in early at the other place .firstly why the girl on reception never cracked a smile during the check-in of the wanderers it would of made the whole experience so much nicer manners and a smile cost nothing . I just got a basic shared bathroom room
Have to say the room was dyer I wasnt expecting much but still I was shocked at the scruffy ness of the room. Graffiti and the door bed wasnt made but provided clean sheets clean towels just depressing the shared bathroom was basic I don't think I got hot water from the shower I must of slept a couple of hours only. I was ready for check out as soon as I could yes it is handy this place is here and I'm sure it's popular amongst back Packers etc. Not for me I like a bargain etc but this was definitely a case of what u see is what you get I hope I don't need to stay here again. But it's good to know it's there

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Found myself in Manila with bad traffic and heavy rain.

Noticed sign on outside of Wanders. Took lift to 4th floor. Good service and was givenchooce of fan or air con room so took ac room with private bathroom.

Room clean, water hot. No TV or phone but who needs those when you have a mobile phone.

So happy with stay and yes i would return.

Date of stay: February 2018