“Best Ramen Ever”
Review of Ippudo

Ippudo
Ranked #26 of 1,893 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We love this ramen restaurant. The staff will help you decide what you want. They have different broths to choose from. This is great because my husband and I like different flavors. I prefer a miso base while he prefers the more traditional pork broth. The gyoza are wonderful and the okonomiyaki was a interesting, but tasty version. You also get to choose the hardness of your noodles. This is great because they keep cooking after they are brought to your table. We always order ours hard and they are perfect.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

If you want a taste of real Japanese cuisine, this is one of the place to be. The ramen that we tasted here is almost the same as the one we tasted in Japan.

1  Thank Manolito M
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Usually a favorite place of mine for good ramen . Although I also liked the pork buns and the gyoza I made sure I get the best seller among the ramen even the limited edition take that has a very tasty broth. Can't miss going to this place . But I guess the professionalism of the staff plays a big part in me wanting to return for some nice and decent meal.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Restaurant atmosphere:
I like the clean modern design with Renges as decoration!
Lighting are bright and make you feel very welcome here.

Seating:
Most of the seats are occupied with customers but didn't feel like people are top of each other.
Has enough space in between tables.

Service:
Waiter/Waitress are super friendly and very polite.
Give us enough time to make decision and checking few times so everything is okay with service.
Using some of the Japanese words while serving custoemers was plus!

Food & Drink:
- Asahi Beer
- Bottled Water
- Yokohama Iekei Ramen (Special)
- Shiromaru Motoaji Ramen w/Tamago
- Akamaru Shinaji Ramen
- Grilled Chicken Enchiladas
They did great job bringing Ippudo's Soup flavor to Philippines from Japan!
Noodle texture was selectable and did great job!

Overall, we had great experience having authentic Ippudo Ramen here in Philippines!
We Highly recommend Ippudo for having Japanese Ramen in Philippines!

1  Thank JaUsPh
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Ippudo's ramen is one of the best in the city. The serving is just enough for one tummy. There's a bar but during peak hours people tends to wait/queue outside and sometimes you just have to beat the heat of the sun from the outside. The seating arrangement inside is very narrow that for several occasions, when I have about to dig in to my ramen I was pushed twice. Serving is really fast, good ambiance, cheerful staffs.