“Romantic Ambiance and Incredible Food”

Ninyo Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #28 of 1,893 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: French, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

My partner and I went to Ninyo for our third year anniversary. Upon entering the compound, one of the waitstaff was there to welcome us and showed us the way to the gazebo. The gazebo's table had rows of petals and a candle centerpiece, the napkin tastefully folded, the floor of the gazebo was also filled with flowers and candles surrounded the table. The set up was romantic without being too much. After the wine was poured, the food was served. For the first course, we were served Trio Of Oyster which was one of their bestsellers. Three oysters: Rockefeller, Wasabi Fried with Citrus Mayo and Baked Oysters with Foie Gras were on top of a mound of salt. The Oysters were fresh and the ingredients really went well with them. I enjoyed that there were different textures, the soft oysters and melted cheese with the crunch of Ebiko and Wasabi Batter and Bacon as well as the balance of flavor. Once we started eating, we couldn't stop. For the second course, my partner had Pumpkin Soup and I had the Shitake Confit Salad. The plating was beautiful, colorful and pleasing to the eye. I really enjoyed this course because the Honey Ponzu Dressing went really well with the different components of the dish and using the Tofu to replace bread was genius. We were then served Calamansi Sorbet to cleanse our palates. The Sorbet was tart without being too acidic and refreshing. For the next course, we were served Surf and Turf, Honey Glazed Salmon with Citrus Miso Sauce and Potato and US Braised Short Ribs Mushroom Miso au jus with Risotto. The Salmon was fantastic, it was cooked perfectly and the citrus miso sauce really went well with it. The US Short Ribs were tender and the jus also went well with the meat. The dish overall was cooked well and I enjoyed it, it just made me crave for something salty or sour as both proteins were on the sweet side. For the dessert we were served Mango Pavlova which was light, sweet and fresh. Also, we had the Chocolate Cake with Milkshake shot which was incredibly indulgent and rich without being too sweet. Both desserts were a nice end to the meal. They were also thoughtful to plate the desserts with a Happy Anniversary piping. The service was excellent, they were very accommodating, often offering to take pictures and they anticipated our needs without us asking for the next course or more water. After dinner, we were given a lock to put on their wall of locks which was a nice ending to the evening. Overall, we enjoyed the experience and would definitely come back to sample more of their cuisine.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

As we celebrated our Anniversary, my Boyfriend and I made a dinner reservation at one of their Gazebos. When we arrived, I was impressed with their courteous and very acommodating staffs. They anticipates guests' needs. We're amazed by their setup with our table. With rose petals on the table and on the floor. Dinner by candlelit it is, just the way I wanted.

We ordered their set menu(Full Course). From appetizers to dessert with a glass of red wine, all food served were surprisingly delectable.Trio of Oysters & US Hanging Tender Steak are their must try! A bit pricey but I can say that it's all worth it. For our dessert, they put Anniversary greetings on it then they gave us Love lock at the end.

Everything went out perfectly fine. Perfect ambiance, great service, awesome staffs, & Delicious food. Ninyo made our special day a memorable one! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I went here with my girlfriend and she made a reservation for a nice table outside the restaurant. Very romantic, quiet place to eat a wonderful dinner. We took different salads and soup, great meet and desert. Every single course was fantastic and worth the money, also a good choice of wine. Always a good option for a romantic dinner or dinner with friends. Top Fusion Cuisine in Manila and a always a good place.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Our go-to date place. Food has been consistently great, service equally good. A request though from one of your loyal customers - please renovate the washroom downstairs. This is will make our dining experience much more memorable.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

I had my very small and intimate family-only civil wedding ceremony in the morning and I made reservations at Ninyo for our lunch that served as our reception. We were a group of 9 and we had a garden gazebo all to ourselves.

Ninyo offers Japanese-French fusion cuisine and my Filipino family loves Japanese food, my French husband and our French friend, of course, love French food. So the menu items were perfect! They also had an extensive selection of wine and beverages.

The table was set up perfectly, we all loved the ambiance under the nice Japanese style lanterns in the gazebo. There were electric fans to cool us off but it was pretty fresh since we were very outdoorsy types. The waiter promptly guided us to our table and handed out the menu.

We ordered around 10 different types of dishes and I kid you not, every single one was excellent. Perfection! The prices ranged from affordable (400p+) to the more pricey (1,500p+) but every single one tasted orgasmic and the presentation was amazing (instagram worthy!).

The U.S. hanging tender steaks did not disappoint. I had the Japanese paella negra which was good for two and served with super fresh seafood that everyone took a bite of. My mother had the beef salpicao teppan style with the adorable fried quail eggs on top. Even their nori pumpkin soup was wow! This restaurant can do no wrong!

One dish stood out from the rest and that was the honey glazed grilled salmon with light wasabi mashed potatoes and sweet citrus miso sauce. Wow! It blew my mind. One taste of the mashed potatoes, I was convinced. The flavour was subtle and the transition from buttery/milky to wasabi was like a dream! It complemented the salmon very well.

Needless to say, everybody enjoyed their food and at least 3 out 9 people ordered a second main dish. Even my mother who did not eat much ordered a truffle mushroom pasta on top of the salpicao dish, which were both huge, and she cleaned off both plates! I couldn't believe what I just saw!

We ordered 2 bottles of wine along with the food and it was excellent. Perfect for a lunch on a summer day and the price was not too steep at 1,000p per bottle!

We then ordered magnificent desserts. Again, the presentation was wonderful! They even had the initiative to serve our, the newly wed couple, desserts with a 'Congratulations' written in chocolate. I adored them!

I'm an absolute fan of panna cotta and I loved their vanilla bean one! Everybody was raving about the mango pavlova. The crème brûlée was served in three wonderful flavours and we had a chocolate cake to top it all off.

The waiters showered us with excellent service and attention. Thank you everyone at Ninyo! You made our special day even more memorable, everyone had a great time and it was one for the books. You were the icing on top of the cake. We won't forget it! I wish I could have you cater my church wedding in Europe but I know that's shooting for the stars but do let me know if this is a possibility...

A 5-star trip advisor review is the least I could do! Merci beaucoup!