“Still one of the best buffet out there”
Review of Seven Corners

Seven Corners
Ranked #14 of 1,905 Restaurants in Quezon City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner with my friends . There was an ongoing Citibank offer but we were not able to avail it. Apparently I failed to brought mine. The buffet is not that super extensive compared to those offered at Sofitel , Hyatt and Shangrila properties among others , but it is the taste and quality that somehow distinguishes itself . While I enjoyed my Caesar salad and salmon sashimi as appetizers , my favorite remains the Indian section. Notably the papadum chips , chicken tandoori and the lamb curry which is tender without the aftertaste . Of course the highlight remains the rib eye steak carving station and the seafood entrees such as crab , prawns and oyster . The surf and turf concept would be enough to win over diners . A pasta station would easily compliment the experience . Unique choices for desserts such as bubble gum and blue cookies and cream define the very pleasant dining we had . Attentive service coupled with minimalist ambience is well noted of .

ManilaGalleria, Manager at Seven Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and I am pleased to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed dining at Seven Corners. We are very grateful for your recognition towards our effort and this certainly spurs our team to further strive towards achieving excellence. Rest assured we have raised your concern to our management. We look forward to welcoming you again with a further improved dining experience in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Plenty of choices, there is good variety too. They must have all the favorites of guests. Good food taste and service is also worth it.
The egg frier during breakfast doesn't know what a sunburst egg is. I explained it to him and he seemed listening but when my egg came, it was just a sunny side up. He should learn how to listen better.

ManilaGalleria, Manager at Seven Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Food is great, they serve seafood such as clams and crabs, they also serve lamb although I didn't eat it. Nice ambience, near our office, just walking distance. And beside the Robinson's Galleria Mall. You can get 50% off here if you use your Citibank credit card

ManilaGalleria, Manager at Seven Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and I am pleased to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed dining at Seven Corners. We are very grateful for your recognition towards our effort and this certainly spurs our team to further strive towards achieving excellence. We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable dining experience in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

If you are like me and travel often for business, you may find yourself in a breakfast buffet. Some are good, some
mediocre and some should be avoided.
Seven corners does a good job of meeting dietary needs whilst providing decent quality food. Remembering you are in a city (country) where service is part of the culture, you be be waited on by a huge team. The buffet has at least eight of ten chefs ensuring guests needs are met. They have not only western and continental items but also halal, Japanese and traditional Philippines food. If you need something, just ask as they likely have it or will make it for you. Of course, it isn't Paris, so don't expect buttery flaky croissants (you don't get those in many locations) but you will find something's that you will enjoy. The buffet is quite large so check it all out first as it can be overwhelming.

ManilaGalleria, Manager at Seven Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Seven Corners in Crowne Plaza never fails whenever I want a reasonable buffet with good food. It has a good variety of food. Good ambiance a plus!

ManilaGalleria, Manager at Seven Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017