Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
Luxent Hotel(Quezon City)
US$67
US$61
US$49
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$27
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

B Hotel Quezon City(Quezon City)
US$58
US$53
Hotels.com
US$25
Stone House Hotel(Quezon City)
US$23
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewseastwood cityone bedroom suitesuperior roomhotel breakfastbusiness districtweek stayegg stationwould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast spreadnight lifemetro manilamallgymsupermarketcinemaeventpreparation
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights because our house is being fumigated. We chose this hotel because it is close to our home & there's a mall beside it. I don't know what it is with filipinos but when we drove through the driveway to the lobby & got out no one even assisted us. Is it because we're also filipino so we can't stay in our hotels? We had to tell them we were staying at the hotel before anyone even assisted us. We couldn't leave our car because they were short on staff. It was a really disappointing first impression. Check-in was a bit slow & to think my in-laws already checked us in. We just have to get the keys & sign some papers. Our room was huge. Don't be deceived as they have rooms that are smaller. Our room was bigger than my in-laws' room & the price is just the same. It's in the angle of the building. Nice lcd tv though. The bathroom was big but I don't like that they have a tub where you take a shower in that you have to get on to. It was a bit too high. What if an older person is taking a shower there. That person will have a hard time getting on that. The breakfast buffet was superb! There was a lot of selection. They have a small pool on the higher floors as well as a fitness center which was pretty nice. I would probably go back again but I do hope they improve their service.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank KayC18
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We truly regret that your first time with us was not completely satisfactory. Rest assured that we shall look into the concerns you raised about the attentiveness and efficiency of our staff. Such service is definitely not the hotel’s standard and we appreciate feedback from valued guests such as yourself to help us improve our services. Regarding our bathtub, we shall likewise evaluate how we can further enhance its safety features.

Again, thank you and we hope to get the chance to serve you again!

Reviewed 15 May 2012

We stayed here for our wedding anniversary last February. Room was clean and comfortable. It has a good view of Eastwood City. Bathroom's got all the basic toiletries and while in the tub, you can still see the room as they got blinds on the glass window you can pull up or down to have a view. Location is great, all nearby restaurants and bars are within reach. Checking in and out can be a hassle, though. Some staff at the frontdesk are not so friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank islandhopperrr
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Thank you for celebrating your special day with us! We are glad that you enjoyed most of your stay. We, however, regret that you experienced some snags at our Front Desk. We have already addressed the issue regarding the pace and conduct of our staff. Hopefully on your next stay your visit will be completely enjoyable and more than satisfactory.

We sincerely appreciate your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stayed in Eastwood Richmonde twice this year and I found my stay to be really nice. I like the fact that it's next to a mall (which closes late) and right along C5 Road. At the same time, I also loved how spacious the room was, including the bathroom! The beds were also very comfortable and I definitely had a good night's sleep. What I didn't appreciate much though was the shower area. There was no shelf where I could place my shampoo and other toiletries while inside. There was not even a soapdish of some sort. I found it very convenient while showering. And to think this is a fine hotel.

In terms of service, checking in and out was not as easy nor fast as I expected. I kind of felt the front desk team didn't have a sense of urgency given the fact that is more of a business hotel than a vacation hotel. But in terms of room service and all, since they do have butler service, it was all good.

As for food, I only tried their breakfast spread. It was okay. I found everything good. The basics were there--bread, omelet station, juices, etc. But nothing extra ordinary.

To sum it all up, the stay was a bit more average because of the convenience the location gives and that they have nice rooms. I would probably stay there again, but that would largely be because of its location.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Carics
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I am currently halfway of my month long stay here (on business). I am from the US but have traveled internationally on a few occasions. The initial reaction from entering the lobby is amazing. Very open, and very elegant. The staff is very friendly and is there to accommodate your every need. The problem is the rooms. This hotel has the look of a five star but in reality is a 2-3 star.

Their selling points in the room are: Ipod docking station, LCD TV, dvd player, mini fridge, elegant bed, and space. The docking station that I have in the room doesn't work. The LCD TV is okay. The DVD Player (as is the case in foreign countries) is region specific. The mini-fridge is a nice touch (but rather have a little more room so I can store water). The bed is fairly comfortable (i've haven't had an issue with falling asleep on it).

My main concerns for this hotel are the following: Wifi (why do I have to pay for this?), The room in general (wallpaper coming apart, desk has so many scratches and looks cheap, the shower's odd draining, the pseudo cabinets near the windows, again looks cheap).

As is most of the buildings in the area, they try to conserve energy by not using the AC in places not needed. So, the elevators and hallways do NOT have AC. This isn't bad during the nights but during the days, the AC should be on. The country is fairly warm to hot on a yearly basis. The AC in the room is fine (i have to routinely turn it off as it gets quite cold).

The room service is not too bad. The food is inconsistent. I had ordered identical salads for lunch and dinner. The initial salad was terrific, however; at dinner, it was cheaply made (lettuce rotting, dressing sparse). This is supposed to be an elegant hotel but if you cant have consistency in the food, then why bother.

I've been without hot water for two days now. They state it's due to a plumbing issue. They haven't offered to place me in a different room or provide me hot water (shave, etc). I have had to call the front desk for this several times.

Personally, I would rather stay the shangri la, but the office is just a few minutes from this hotel.

In conclusion, the hotel is okay. Just don't expect a five star hotel experience. This is ONLY a 2-3 star hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank obrassmunki
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

On behalf of the management of the hotel, kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. Please be advised that we have taken note of your comments regarding the state of your room, the inconsistencies in our food products and the engineering issues that affected your comfort. More importantly, we have reminded our staff regarding the proper procedures in handling breakdowns of guest room facilities to ensure the continued wellbeing of guests. We completely understand your disappointment when we were unable to transfer you immediately to another room. Kindly be assured that this is not the standard of our hotel and we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that this does not happen again.

With regard to the wi-fi charges, unfortunately, like in most hotels in Manila, this is the current standard at Richmonde. Nevertheless, we shall take your comment into serious consideration.

Although your stay with us was less than satisfactory, we do hope that you will grant us the opportunity to serve you again so we may provide you with the distinctly personal and enjoyable Richmonde experience, which we aim to offer all our guests.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Me and my fiance stayed at this hotel for like 12 days and we both thought it was a very good hotel. From the housekeeping team to the buffet or restaurant folks and the receptionists were all nice to us. One thing though that I noticed was when there was a wife/husband of a foreigner, the hotel staff would always greet the filipina/filipino when he/she was together with the foreigner but when she is alone, they don't seem so nice and even not notice her/him especially those who are at the entrance of the hotel. That is the only thing I noticed which is not really very nice about it. But generally, it was nice and we enjoyed being there. It is in a very good location because it is within a little city that has everything we need except for a supermarket but that was a minor need.
After our stay there, we decided that the next time we decide to be in the Philippines again. it's definitely Richmonde Hotel Eastwood City again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple