US$79
US$36
US$86
US$55
Priceline
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$35
Luxent Hotel(Quezon City)
US$68
US$65
Priceline
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$38
US$65
US$54
Astrotel Anonas(Quezon City)
US$15
US$14
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2008

This was the third hotel I stayed at in the Quezon city area and was the best compromise in terms of value for money and facilities/cleanliness.
Room was clean. Staff mostly friendly and efficient. TV seemed to pick up a fair number of channels with reasonable clarity. Plenty of restaurants/shops in area. Starbucks on ground floor. Affordable internet access though only available at limited times when business centre open.

Disadvantages. Toilet seemed overly fond of continually filling. Repeated requests for attention each time resulted in a guy temporarily stopping the filling process. A few hours later fault would recur (but I was able to turn off water supply tap so this fault was liveable with).
Breakfast buffer area looks beautiful as it is on roof and around the pool but the food on offer was very limited and poor value. I ate at a nearby local restaurant instead.
Airport drop off was a bit pricey at about 1600 peso and ride took one and a quarter hours which nearly cost me my plane.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank igorhazell
Reviewed 9 April 2008

I had never been to Manila before. I had a last minute business trip and usually stay with Accor Hotels. So I did a check on www.tripadvisor.com and this hotel got some good reviews. I am on the 6th floor and all night the is a guy blowing a whistle down stairs. At 8-30 h is joined by a second security guard across the street. I am sure they have competitions on who can blow their whistles the most and loudest. The hotel is conduction some renovations somewhere and the noise comes straight through this room. It is like living in a tent so much noise. I have a 1 bedroom suite which is no bigger than a standard hotel room in other hotels I have stayed. The TV can't be watched from bed you have to watch it in the lounge room. There is no telephone in the bedroom or bathroom. It is in the room I never use. The high speed internet is not high speed. Room is made up only after I requested it to be made up and the 2 free bottles of water have never been replaced. Luckly 7/11 is downstairs I had to but soap and shampoo from them.

Today I needed to send a courier and I was told by reception that there is a courier company across the road. What sort of service is this ?

I send an e-mail to the GM complaining about this hotel of course I don't have a reply from him yet.

If you are coming to Manila avoid this hotel at all cost.

In fairness the hotel has offered to move my room to the back of the hotel so I cant hear the noise. Who wants to pack and unpack again ? They should not have put me in this room in the first place !

I want to thank the people who wrote a good review. Maybe you have never experience a good hotel before this is not a good hotel.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 19 March 2008

I've now stayed here over 5 times and still like it. It is a good simple hotel in a great location in Quezon City with many bars and restaurants on your doorstep. The rooms are spacious but dated and it's best to request to stay on one of the upper floors so you don't get disturbed at night by Padi's Point the night club attached to the hotel. The restaurant on the pool deck has improved a lot in the last year with an improved menu and better food. Service can be a bit patchy though. There is also a new Starbucks on the ground floor. The pool is always very quiet and a good place to chill. This hotel is unpretentious and offers a comfortable place to stay.

Stayed: February 2008
1  Thank mjw58
Reviewed 29 December 2007

I've had two stays in this place. The first was a month long stay in a studio type room in 2002 and the second was just for one night (same room type) in 2005.

Aside from needed refurbishing of the room fixtures, the hotel can be a place you'd be able to survive in for a month. Both stays have been pleasant.The hotel is not something that would leave you in awe or anything, but it does the job. The area can be quite busy during the night because of the bars surrounding the hotel. Most of the noise from the outside is not heard from inside the rooms. People, usually kids, running around the halls are usually what you'll hear if you're unlucky to have them in your floor.

Service from the front desk is great. The hotel is sometimes used as a training site so there would be a lot of people going out of their way to impress you. The room service folks are also impressive. Breakfast is the same everyday but you may want to try the different restaurants around the area anyway.

One thing that you have to make sure when you book the hotel are the specifics that you want. Breakfasts, airport transfers and some other services are usually not included in their published rates.

• Stayed: January 2005, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank theJourneyBegins
Reviewed 13 January 2007

I booked my stay online (through an agency). The staff were friendly and helpful. The room wooden tile floor was old, one piece was actually off. There was no free breakfast, I had to pay for it, and the bed was sagging and you can feel the springs on your back.

Stayed: January 2007