“Sumptuous and wide array of food fit for celebrations!”

Dads Kamayan and Saisaki Buffet
Ranked #72 of 1,909 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Attended a wedding ceremony and reception of a friend. It was a simple wedding ceremony for about 100 guests from 11am to 2pm.
Several choices from asian, western and filipino cuisines would really make a guest confuse which to put first in his plate.
For us, soups and salads together with chicken skewers and dumplings were among the starters. For the main dish, top choices from our group are tempura, roasted lamb and turkey, pasta, pancit and various makis.

Since we are in a celebration, 4 hours was too short to enjoy the food. Yet, the wide array of food really complemented the heart-warming exchange of vows and messages from the new couple.

The resto offers discount for large groups though the exclusive room was somewhat cramped for the 100 pax. The staff are friendly and helpful. Good option for buffet meals and for family gathering ir celebrations.

Better to be there early to avoid long queue in the parking areas and maximize the allotted time.

The location at the 4th floor is very accessible since it is near the atrium where there are also mall restrooms. In case of long queue in the resto's 2 cubicle toilet, the mall restroom is another option.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Great variety of food...freshly made, go easy on the roast pig. You don't want to miss the desserts.
Sashimi and sushi are made on the spot.
Oh, make sure you hit the escargot, so succulent.
Why be bothered with France?

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

In my observation, Triple V's Saisaki has always been my husband's family's go-to dining. They are not much for legitimate celebrations like anniversary, birthdays, and what not. But, Family Dinners for them are the occasions themselves (much like
Italian Families would have). With that, Sasaiki, as I have said has been their elect restaurant to be. I get why. Their Saisaki Beef and Sashimi. I mean you could always go wrong with these two dishes, right? They are just so difficult to justify--if you are the regular buffet in town. And this is exactly what separates Triple V's Saisaki with the rest of the other Buffet Franchises. They are above average, they are above good; they are not your normal greasy cringe-worthy buffet when you want to binge. Your palate does not get too disappointed--and will never get disappointed with their Beef and Sashimi. Yet, they are not too fancy for your pants--or in my case, my skirt. So if you do not want to risk a good family dinner over Sushi and Beef, Saisaki is the place to be. No second thoughts. Plus, they have ice cream, my fave dessert.
P.S. of course, I rate this 3.5-4 out of 5 because this is not fine dining, and I think their desserts can be more vamped up. I mean both my husband and I have pastry chefs in our family.
Also, better to call in to reserve since they are usually packed even on regular days.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We celebrated the birthday of my son at Saisaki West. I suggested several buffet venues to my kids, including those at 4 & 5 star hotels (they had discounted packages when you use certain credit cards), and the latest buffet (eat-all-you-can) venues, which we already tried before, But my kids would always go for Dad's Buffet. Fresh Japanese sashimi, a wide variety of choices from different places in the world. dad's Saisaki is their favorite buffet venue.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

The best restaurant in Quezon City area. Well, I've tried different buffet restaurants in Quezon City but this restaurant by far the best and value for money. The Japanese food section is my favorite and the service crews will immediately refill the food trays so the food is always available.

This restaurant offers a program wherein the birthday celebrant is free provided he/she has at least two companions. They also have a program wherein it give you stamp every visit and on the 10th or last stamp, one of your group is free.

The price is cheaper as compared to buffet restaurants in the malls.