“Gastronomic "Steak"ation”

House of Wagyu Stone Grill
Ranked #142 of 1,909 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Wagyu beef is juicy and has the right blend of pepper&salt. Best when eaten medium-rare w/all its juices coming out & the meat melting in your mouth!The restaurant's high ceiling is perfect for special moments&cozy romantic dates.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

It was a business dinner, so I didn't have to worry about the price. The concept of cooking the steak on a volcanic stone slab heated to 300 degree Celcius and placed right in front of us at our dinner table is indeed novel. The quality of the wagyu meat was very good and I enjoyed it very much. The ambience was also great with soothing music. But it was quite a pricey meal, so I would only give it a par value for money grading.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I ordered a rib eye (220 g) grade 8 meal, it comes with bread, soup and a side dish (which of course I chose rice). The steak was soft and tasty (even without gravy) and was kept warm by the heated stone slab it came with. The attendants were also very attentive to your needs. But even with great food and service, I still think its a bit pricey (the meal was about Php 3,000).

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

From service to food hands down. Yeah yeah the price is quite exorbitant but yoi get what you paid for, grade 8 wagyu steak from japan that melts in your mouth an assistant chef that cook and flip the steak for you in a stone grill plate. From appetizer to their main course to the last drop of cake dessert (which was given complimentary!,someone bday!) Everything is heaven in every bite, the simple flavors brings you back to joy of eating real food at its finest. Must try esp on special occassion.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I love wagyu and foie gras which the restaurant offers. We were curious how it was prepared here especially when the reviews were positive. The foie was mouth-watering delish! We were impressed! When the wagyu came, kids were excited especially when everyone was in charge of cooking their own wagyu in front us. It was rather mediocre! The meat was prepared very simple which was perfect with just salt and pepper, but the meat tasted nothing like 5A grade wagyu. I was skeptical that we were served quality wagyu. The place is nice, nice enough to impress someone. The service was great, unfortunately, their featured wagyu was not up to par. A bit pricey here but it seems like this is the only restaurant in Manila that offers wagyu. I could be wrong!