Hotel Rembrandt
Trip.com
US$54
US$43
Agoda.com
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$49
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$28
US$57
US$48
US$44
US$40
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsabs cbnmalt roomtomas moratoroom service isother hotelsbfwifitapapaxjeepneytoiletriesclassycurtainsacmall
Reviewed 4 June 2010

i was quite disappointed when i stayed here for the first time in the latter month of last year. but i came back last april for some overnight stay before we went to caliraya lake, and i was surprised that the rooms were renovated. its quite nice actually. no improvement on the breakfast buffet though, but they have very friendly staff. definitely worth staying for the price.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tmgarcia
Reviewed 3 March 2010

We stayed at the Rembrandt for 2 nights. We specifically picked this hotel because we wanted to be on Tomas Morato and found it to have the best overall accommodations compared to others available in the area. We could have stayed at hotels in Ortigas but that was going to be a bit far from where we wanted to be. For us, it was simply a place to bed for the night. There is plenty of night life along Tomas Morato to enjoy. I would recommend Gerry's Grill and Ratsky's. We tried Pier One but were disappointed.

The rooms were decent and the bathrooms were very good. It could have been noisier since our room faced the street but the a/c drowned the noise so it did not bother us.

I found the breakfast buffet to be very good ( it was part of the cost of the room). Overall, its a decent place based on US standards I would rate it as a 3 star.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank frogtog2
Reviewed 6 February 2010

Although the area is somewhat safe and close to shops, restaurants and clubs, the hotel itself has issues with cleanliness. I would rate the hotel itself a 1.8 star. I requested to have my shirts dry cleaned and all they did was iron it? So service is very poor but I do agree, the guards were nice and friendly however, one of the clerks, her name is Ms. Berena, should be working at a strip club! She was too much and it seems she likes to blow a lot of hot air when it's not needed! She comes off as friendly but watch your back, typical gold-digger.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank MacAquino
Reviewed 24 June 2009

I find this hotel a nice place to stay at when in Q.C. Walking distance to Tomas Morato bars & resto. Staffs are very friendly and accommodating, including the hotel guards; buffet breakfast was very sumptuous including their coffee...hmmm i miss it. Room rate is reasonable too.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jallybally
Reviewed 13 July 2007

i broke my ankle just outside of hotel rembrandt while the guard and bellhop just looked on. they were about 3 or 4 m away when the taxi driver dropped our luggages off on the sidewalk. when they didn't move to pick the bags up, i did and promptly twisted my ankle while carrying all that luggage. did they help me then? nope. they waited for my friend to start screaming before they approached us.now i ask you, what kind of service is that?!

Stayed: July 2007