“Very homey ambiance!”

Cafe Shibuya
Ranked #9 of 49 Dessert in Quezon City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 November 2016

My husband and I had lunch at Cafe Shibuya located at UP Town Center before shopping. We had the notion that it was a only dessert place but the menu showed some pasta, salad and entrees. My husband ordered the honey lemon grass chops while I had the baked salmon. The presentation was good and the food was delicious. I would recommend the pink passion for drinks and our dessert was a slice of the caramel pecan crunch (to die for!). The place was clean and atmosphere was cozy and homey. I would like to give a special mention to our food server Sasha, who was friendly and helpful. Terrific job!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

The place is cozy, friendly, and comfortable. We tried their sans rival toast and this thing called pizza cookie matcha flavored and man, they were so delicious! The sans rival toast is my favorite now and I'll definitely come back to eat that again and try their other specialties.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

its a new experience - to try out different kinds of french toasts styles. i like the interiors of the place

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Honey Toast. Coffee. That's it. That's all you need to know. I don't even bother going to the entree section of the menu. You just need to come in, order a honey toast based on your specific preferences (ferrero rocher? mango caramel? banofee? nutella?). This particular visit, I ventured off and decided to try their cookie a la mode. They had another name for it, but it escapes me now. They had two options - a chocolate chip or a white chocolate match cookie - which were served in a small pan and topped with vanilla ice cream. This dessert, much like their honey toast, did not disappoint. It was quite large and the cookie was dense, so I didn't finish it all in one sitting. But, I ate all the ice cream, took the cookie home, and had a snack the next day. As much as is possible, I stop by Cafe Shibuya when I'm in town. You MUST have the honey toast!!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Tried them out at The Block and had their ghirardelli truffle cake and sans rival shibuya toast. Omg blew our minds off! Very good flavour. We came back yesterday and ordered the original shibuya toast with honey and the one with strawberries and chocolate. Great as expected. They nicely match with hot tea but i just suggest for them to serve fresh hot tea instead of ones in sachets. Even the 'baby' portions are good for 2-3 people to share. Each toast costs about $4-5 but i thought it was reasonable. Ambience was cosy but the place is a bit small. Service was fast and friendly.