“Ramelicious”

Ramen Nagi
Ranked #91 of 1,893 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The ramen is so good thats why we keep coming back. We always order the butao ramen (belly part) and gyoza. We always visit te Rob magnolia because its the nearest in our place. The staff are very attentive and courteous. Delicious food and good service= happytummy.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Ramen Nagi has probably one of the best ramens I have ever tasted in my entire life. It was so good. I couldn't finish my order because the serving was huge. Even if I wanted to because it was delicious, I just couldn't. Will definitely be coming back here soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Just make sure if you eat a black king you don't have a date after. It leaves stain all over your teeth. You will spend around Php1200+ good for two with gyoza.

1  Thank Trisha A
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

By the way we went to their branch in Podium in Pasig, we had lunch and we ordered gyoza soup, butao ramen and chicken kaarage.
The first time we tried this restaurant was in Magnolia mall but we did not enjoy it so it's been a long time since we visited, this time was just no choice of where to eat.
We have to say that we did enjoy our orders this time around and will surely be back.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

It's all a pork based soup, and the menu at Ramen Nagi at Robinson's Magnolia does not have that many choices. The cooks do follow your options, such as how spicy or how thick the soup will be, how hard or soft do you want the noodles to be. I did not want to have pork in my ramen, but there were no substitute ingredients to take the place of meat. I wish there were seafood or other vegetables aside from cabbage. They could have added more vegetables to my soup since I did not want the pork. I do not know why the waitress repeated twice that there would be "no take out" when the servings are not big enough to have left overs. I do find most Ramen Nagi branches highly priced for what we get.