“Birthday Date”
Review of Miao Cat Cafe

Miao Cat Cafe
Ranked #9 of 97 Coffee & Tea in Quezon City
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

The place was great. I've been here a couple of times and I can see myself to come back again with the future. I really liked the idea having the entrance fee cover a meal and drink. The cafe was cozy and more importantly the cats were so cute. Definitely a place where you can relax and hang out with cats. :)

1  Thank Kilpatrick C

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Purrrfect place to visit for cat lovers. Took my kids there and they enjoyed it tremendously. The cats were all soooo cute and sooo sweet and we were able to interact with them and still have our meals. The staff are very helpful and organized. Customers took turns playing with the cats. They have some knick knacks for sale too.

(I'm giving 4 stars because the food wasn't so good and is part of their entrance fee so I hope they can improve on their menu but the experience is 5 stars)

Reviewed 8 April 2016

A hidden cat cafe in Congressional ave. took me a while to find the place considering i live close by. but it's a place worth looking for. when you enter the cafe you will see lots of unique cats. and in your mind you will say i just want to hugg them all!! The entrance fee is 300 per pax which includes one free meal and a drink!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Cat lovers and anyone who couldn't do without pets will find Miao Cat Cafe homey, clean, and relaxing. I immediately noticed the eclectic interior, and it reminded me of a place where beat poets and indie performers would likely gather. The only difference is, Miao's main attraction are four-legged felines!

While I would be the first one to admit that its location in Congressional Avenue isn't easily accessible, its reservations-only arrangement ensures safety for the felines and maximum enjoyment for the café's patrons.

For a very affordable charge of PhP300 per person, guests are allowed up to two hours of quality play time and interaction with the cats, which total to roughly a dozen. Patrons can also choose from a menu of dishes that are delectable and filling. The generous helping of carbonara was more than enough to satisfy my craving for something heavy, and PhP70 is relatively inexpensive for unlimited servings of iced tea. My sister and I had a chocolate muffin for dessert.

The cafe's focal point is a miniature piano painted bright red, with a bench covered with cloth with piano keys and silhouettes of cats. In an effort to bring in additional profit, also sells all sorts of merchandise, from throw pillows to clothes, to key chains, refrigerator magnets, and stickers, to figurines and bags.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

The place is comfortable and clean. They accept only a limited number of people at a time so there is no worry about the place getting crowded. Most of the cats were asleep when we visited but they look really well-fed and taken care of. The food was okay, but of course you don't go there for the food. There is a large variety of cat memorabilia and information so you can do so much more than watch and play with the cats. The owners/staff were very attentive to our needs. If you love cats, this is a must-visit place!