We went here last Friday cause I was craving for salmon. My cousin told me about this place and we went here instead of driving to little Tokyo. It's a quaint resto, was surprised that there's a cool japanese resto in that place.
Ordered uni and salmon sashimi and salmon bento, tamago, skewers, oedo maki
- was surprised that their salmon is fresh and i looooove it
- uni was fresh as well sooo yummy
- salmon bento ( overcooked - not worth your money )
- skewers ( ended up in a doggy bag )
- oedo maki is also good , rice used was soft
would definitely go back for the sashimi and maki
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.