All reviews long term few weeks stayed here felt safe great friendly staff fresh towels extended stay clean rooms great place to stay chris hairdryer tv amenities laundry stove kit items
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Woodspring Apex deserves at least 4 stars as it's a great hotel for short term or long term. Ms. Renee keeps it so clean & is attentive to all guest needs. It's quiet & I Highly recommend WS Apex. The staff is wonderful and this is a great hotel for individuals, groups, or families.
If you are into cleanliness & excellent customer service, Woodspring Suites is a place you should consider.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Apex, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I loved staying here first booking the room was very pleasant,also it was quiet and very comfortable also very clean. The people at the front desk are very polite,also the property is clean.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Traveling back home, I found this hotel and I am so happy that I did, best hotel I could have chosen ! So so clean, the workers here made it feel very safe, had no troubles, no concerns. Perfect stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Apex, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for business and have to stay in a hotel for one to three months at a time. I stay in the Woodspring Suites in several cities. I have to say, the one in Apex NC is THE BEST! I have stayed in some I never want to go back to but the staff and rooms in Apex are awesome! They keep the place extremely clean and they care about their customers! Genuinely nice staff. Thank you all for a great stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Apex, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I am in transition moving from NJ. and until we move in to our new home WoodSpring's will be my home away from home! The rooms are always kept clean, I get a good night sleep because there is no constant traffic. The staff, Chris, Sam, Stasia, JT, Ms. Renee, Dennis, and Dora are the best! Always pleasant and there to give you what ever help is needed.

Room Tip: I have stayed on 1-3 floors and they have all been good!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Loretta B
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Apex, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018