“Lots of good Mexican food”

El Rebozo Incorporated
Ranked #20 of 73 Restaurants in Arden
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 December 2017

We stopped here for a quick lunch as I had to catch a flight that afternoon. I had the special - double-decker tacos. They were really good, as were the rice and beans. And the portions were huge. I ate so much of the delicious chips & salsa before the meal, that I could hardly finish everything. Service was great, as were the prices.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The food was so greasy and gross. All of it overcooked and pre-cooked and floating in oil. We had to drain our fajitas.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This is the best Mexican cuisine in Arden!
We are local and have been going here for 5+ years! Always great service and flavorful food served quickly!
I always seem to review places while traveling and forget about our local little jewels like this one!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We go to El Rebozo's often. Good food at a good price. The staff is great too.We have been going there for years and have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

We dined at this restaurant recently. This is nothing more than your typical average Mexican restaurant. My husband ordered the vegetarian burrito that was supposed to contain avocado. There was no avocado in this burrito; only shredded lettuce and rice. When we complained to our waiter about this he mumbled something incoherent and left. We then talked to a manager who proceeded to give us a long spiel about how when the price of avocados is high you do not get any avocados even though it is on the menu. We were not informed that there was not going to be any avocado in the burrito when we ordered it and they did not give us a discount because it was left out of the burrito. This is a scam! I am guessing most of the reviews of this restaurant are planted because the food is average and we have never encountered a friendly staff member. And we will NEVER be returning!