“Lunch specials”

Got a photo?
Add it.
China King
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and i had lunch there. We both had the sesame chicken with pork fried rice. It was really good.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I picked up lunch from here. They have a weekday lunck special from 11-3 that ranges from $4.95 to $5.95. This includes your beverage. The food was prepared when I ordered it. It was very good and an adequate portion. The lunch entree is served with pork fried rice. This was the best fried rice I have ever ate.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Sweet and sour chicken is super good! This was my first time trying this food and was delicious! I will come back!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I don't know if under new ownership, but they struck out with us this time. General Tsao was too sweet and not enough rice to sop up the sauce. Isn't the rice the cheapest part of meal?? Trying to save money by refrying last nights chicken thingies is not the way to influence customers to come back. I had 4 (four) out of a doz chicken pieces that were literally charcoal and very noticibly black. Bad idea, guys!! I would rather wait a bit for a good fresh meal than to be served inferior food.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We stopped in for a quick meal and found this restaurant to be great. The food was very good, and the staff was friendly. We will definitely be back!