“For for weekdays”

Add it.
Confectionately Yours
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Altus
Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best coffee shops I have ever been to. The coffee is great and there is a lot of tea options. However, don't go on the weekends unless you want to be served by a grumpy old man. He has terrible customer service. A friend and I went two different Saturday's when he was working and he was rude both times. He didn't ask us what we wanted to drink he simply grabbed our mugs and filled them with coffee even though we wanted tea. If you can, I would suggest going during the week. The barista during the week is super nice and very friendly.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

This is by far, hands down, way better than any Starbucks I've ever been to! You have a vast selection of coffee drinks (hot & cold), smoothies, and more. You can get home made fudge, and a wide selection of coffee cake, muffins, and more. It's a great place to meet with friends, read a book, work a puzzle, or grab a to-go beverage. I always feel welcomed and always leave with a smile.

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

The service was outstanding. It's everything you expect from a small town coffee shop. Cozy atmosphere makes you feel at home paired with really good beverages and desserts. I had a delicious Italian soda made to my request.

1  Thank Marilucita
Reviewed 13 July 2014

These lovely people have a coffee drink called the "Miss Altus Crown" that they served us that is Heavenly! It can be served hot or cold, and is just delicious. They have lots of coffee drinks, beans, and a line of homemade fudge that you just have to see to believe! Don't miss this place! Such a wonderful couple and their daughter who run this place - you'll love it!

Reviewed 28 June 2012

This wee place, just off the courthouse square, serves coffee drinks, makes homemade fudge, and sells kitchen gadgets. The only negatives -- their hours are too short and they would do well to convert some of their gadget sales displays to additional seating, which is in short supply.

Been to Confectionately Yours? Share your experiences!