“Good eating”

Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Ardmore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This place is hidden away. Poor parking area. Very rustic appearance. The food and service were above average. Prices are reasonable. It is best to make reservations.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We randomly chose this place while here for a family reunion at Lake Murray. We arrived around 5:15 and were not seated until after 6. We thought initially the place was packed but apparently there was a dance recital going on at the same time so I’m not sure why we waited so long. This place is NOT kid friendly. They do have high chairs but we couldn’t sit anywhere but out on the hot patio because of it. Our server was amazing and friendly. The service was great and they were accommodating. We started with Queso and guacamole, pretty standard Tex-Mex style appetizer. My husband and I couldn’t decide on the Worcestershire Butter or Red Wine Bleu Cheese for our NY Strips so we ordered one of each. Go for the blue cheese, you will not be disappointed! However, the Mac and cheese left something to be desired. The sweet potato fries with marshmallow dipping sauce could have been a dessert! So, so good. Mashed potatoes were also delicious, your standard comfort food. Overall, we really enjoyed our food and if were ever back this way we might come again sans toddlers.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I like history and we saw a sign that says there was a history museum in town, pulled over and were glad we did. We spent over 2hrs there and asked where we should eat. They recommend Cafe Alleys. What a find. I had salmon salad and the wife had a chicken wrap, finished with carrot cake. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I had a quick business trip to Lonegrove, Ok, but new Ardmore was close by.... after asking some locals what the recommended, I ended up at Cafe Alley. We arrived a little after 12, and there was quite the crowd. However, the hostess was super accommodating and new we were in kind of a hurry. She sat us by the big overhead door which was open and so nice since it just had rained. We ordered 2 Moscow mule cocktails(original) very good!!!! Appetizers was the queso and salsa. I opted for a cup of the soup which was tomato dill (OMG it was sooooo good) and finally the actual lunch we both had chicken salads.... I loved everything here!!!! Staff, food, venue... all excellent!!! I live almost and hour away and will definitely make the drive for dinner ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We drove up from Grapevine Texas to have dinner with hubby’s sister and brother in law from Norman to celebrate hubby’s birthday. I was really impressed with service, food, the entire experience. Our table ordered the ribeye, filet, salmon, and tacos. We all agreed it was some of the best we had ever eaten. Only problem: deciding which desserts to order! Carrot cake gets 5 stars from everybody. Bread pudding and buttermilk pie were great also. Server was very attentive. Can hardly wait until we have another birthday to celebrate! Does anybody have a photo of the Cook Shack Chicken? Next on my list.

3  Thank namartn

Been to Cafe Alley? Share your experiences!