Holiday Inn Ardmore I-35
Quality Hotel(Ardmore)
US$76
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Ardmore(Ardmore)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$90
Courtyard Ardmore(Ardmore)
US$76
Priceline
All reviewsattached restaurantconvention centerstayed herebreakfast is servedperfect temperaturenice hotelbed was very comfortablenice decorfront desk staffeasy accesshotel roomoutdoor poolrooms are cleancookiesturner fallswould definitely stay here againconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My husband and I have stayed at many hotels over the years and I would rank this one at the top. We arrived late because of bad weather and were happily greeted. The front desk staff were all friendly and helpful, giving directions and local suggestions. Our room was exceptionally clean. It was refreshing to have an A/C unit that didn't sound like an armored tank when running. Kept the room at a perfect temperature. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows a decent size. Shower was huge and pressure good. It was a large area for all the Harley Davidson owners who were registered for the festivities. Easy access to and from many places.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 2nd floor. It was great.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Glenn H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ardmore I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your response! We loved having the HOG rally stay with us. They are talking about having an open bike rally here again next year. We hope that you will choose to come and stay with us again!!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I went to a concert at the Winstar and stayed in Ardmore, about 20 minutes away. it was late when I checked in, we stayed on the 5th floor. The room smelled musty, like they had a water leak at some point. It was late when I got there so I just put up with it.

Beware, the price is right for the room until you factor that it doesn't have a free breakfast. That will cost you another $15 each person.

I forgot my toothbrush, they were out too, never saw that before. Had to go buy one at a quick stop.

Wont stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 17 August 2017

We are very sorry that we didn't meet your expectation. We take great care to make sure that our rooms are kept in pristine condition but sometimes we do make mistakes. Our hotel is set up with a full service restaurant and bar so it does not offer the self service continental breakfast that some have. We do however offer a bed and breakfast option that includes breakfast for two for a very nominal upcharge. We appreciate your taking time out of your schedule to inform us about your visit and will certainly review and train with our staff to address these issues. We wish you the best of travels and should you change your mind we would love show you that we can do better. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We had visited nearby Turner Falls and didn't want to drive al the way home. So we stopped at the Convention Holiday Inn of 35 in Ardmore OK. Perfect!

The facility seemed new or recently built. Nice decor and amenities. Cookies, coffee and newspapers in the lobby with friendly staff.

They honor several discount options if you go directly through the hotel for reservations.

We had a spacious king room that had a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, cable TV and wifi. Comfortable bed and good air conditioning.

The new gates pool was a perfect temperature with towels at pool side. The fitness facilities were accessible 24/7.

The in house Resturant was very nice with a good menu but the IHOP was next door for a plan B.

Access to gas and I35 was very close. The historic city of Ardmore offered all desired food and shopping options.

A great relaxing stop and good night sleep.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 12 August 2017

We are so glad that we could be your oasis. Thank you very much for such a glowing review! Hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while on a road trip. Location is conveniently located just off the highway. Rooms were great, beds super comfy and the staff made us feel like family.

Lots of things nearby and close to many restaurants. Reasonable cost and top notch service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 August 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel! We are pleased to hear how great your stay was and hope that you will stay with us again in the future!!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I loved my stay at The Holiday Inn Ardmore. Very welcoming friendly staff that goes above and beyond for their customers. They aren't there just to work, they genuinely care about their customers. I will never forget their exceptional customer service they have provided me. Now to the details, I loved the room and especially the modern bathroom. The TV quality is amazing, the cool lamps with built in plug ins, nice Keurig coffee machines, the HDMI cable and the hospitality. Thank you Holiday Inn for your amazing service!! ❤️

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 22 July 2017

Thank you so much for an amazing review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!!