“One of the best places to eat in Ardmore”

Endamame American Sushi Bar
Ranked #11 of 101 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We come through Oklahoma every 3 months and I was looking for sushi. I am so glad I did! Edemames sushi dishes were fresh, tasty and beautifully presented. We go there late and I was with my young daughter after a day full of medical visits. They were so kind and talked to her. The owner was our waitress and she was amazing. They even stayed open a little later so we could get something to eat before going back to our hotel. I will be going back this week and will get pictures.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Good sushi and sashimi in an old downtown building right across from the courthouse (a little hard to find for a visitor). All fresh and very tasty. Crème Brûlée was excellent! Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

It’s is fresh and great. Atmosphere is nice and welcoming. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Great food, prices and atmosphere.Away from the main street of town so noise is limited. Menu has something for everyone even the hard to please. Specials on a daily basis.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This place will make a non sushi eater a sushi eater and a sushi eater a sushi lover. My favorite is the smoke on the water.