“Quick and Friendly Service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ardmore
Reviewed 9 July 2017

The servers were friendly and helpful. The got my order quickly and everything was up to par with my expectations of Starbucks.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Well, if I had read some of the reviews first, which I usually do but it's Starbucks, they are usually consistent, right, I might've been prepared to wait and wait and wait.....

Worst experience ever in a Starbucks
The baristas were more entertained by one another than being alert to their customers and doing their jobs! There was a young man who appeared to be trying to stay out of the ruckus

Reviewed 21 April 2017

They are slow and my drink gets messed up about half of the time here. They don't listen when they take your order.

1  Thank Miss_Ivy_92
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I frequent this Starbucks and every time I need a coffee fix I cringe when I have to order. The drive through people are usually good in the mornings but inside in the afternoons they are often yelling at eachother or short tempered or stare at you like you're stupid. It's a shame this is the only one in Ardmore.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Had what we needed, super fast and friendly staff. When the gift card didn't work right the first time, the lady took the time to make it work.