“It's a GRAND day when you stop this way for some vittles!”
Review of Grandy's

Grandy's
Ranked #34 of 100 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I have eaten here for decades. It has changed management and owners several times. But it is still the one place you can depend on for a quick, warm, and tasty meal that is sure to satisfy. Their breakfast choices stem from sausage, bacon, or chicken fried steak and egg biscuits that are huge, amazing cinnamon rolls, gravy and biscuits, or scrambled egg platter with your choice of meats, hash browns, and biscuits. The buffet is awesome! There is all this and more on it. Not only do they offer plain scrambled eggs but also same with peppers and onions in them. They will even cook your eggs to order: over easy, whatever you want. You will also find pancakes, two types of potatoes, steak fingers, and French toast sticks as well. Did I mention their biscuits and hot, thick, sausage gravy? Oh man! Then there is lunch and dinner where they offer fried chicken, roasted chicken, catfish, roast beef, and other dinner platters complete with your choice of fried okra, mashed taters, coleslaw, green beans, corn, and the best baked beans you will ever eat. oh yeah...did I mention they have like three types of gravy to smother it with? But their chicken fried steak is widely known in these here parts cause it is sooooo goood! Cinnamon rolls and cobbler to top it off with and the best sweet tea in town. Go by in the morning and tell the ladies you’re hungry! Ask where Lee is? He is kind of hard to keep track of, but he will see you’re fed good! I may have left some things out by the way.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We stumbled on this restaurant and WOW, what a surprise! The food is really good. We had the chicken fried chicken (real pieces or chicken) and chicken fried steak. Good sides as well, green beans, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, coleslaw. We all enjoyed everything we ate. And the rolls... oh, the rolls. Wish we had a Grandy's close to me.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

the fried chicken is better than the other restaurants that feature fried chicken in ardmore. the service is friendly and the resturant is clean. good home cooking. varied menu

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Ate dinner at this restaurant tonight. Very friendly staff and quick service. Restaurant is very clean. They offered us more dinner rolls two or three times. Wife and I both had the Chicken Fried Steak. The double is a lot of food! The sides were also very good. Wife and I ate here for $18. Not a bad price for a full meal. Recommended and we would eat here again.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We have visited this location a number of times in the last few years; however, this is the first time I am reviewing it. We have never been disappointed in the service or the food. The staff is always friendly; in fact, the owner is sometimes there too. I am a fan of both the Fried Chicken and Southwestern Chicken, both of which could compete in some good southern cooking competitions. My wife favors the Pot Roast (I always sneak in a bite or two). All the sides are worth trying. I am a Mac and Cheese fan. The Green Beans are always seasoned just right. You cannot leave without dessert. Whether it's a cobbler or a cinnamon roll, you will leave happy! Give it a shot! You won't be disappointed.