“Awesome food and great atmosphere!!”
Review of TWO FROGS GRILL

TWO FROGS GRILL
Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Ardmore
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Two Frogs is the place for parties, quiet evenings, occasional live music, and some of the best all around food in Ardmore! Right off I-35, exit 31A, Two Frogs Grill has some of the best food you can find in Oklahoma. Sauces and seasonings are inhouse secrets, fresh meats are brought in daily and don't be surprised in you see some big names in the music industry pop in and out from time to time. If you are just looking for a quiet afternoon lunch or a fun packed evening, we have you covered. Our knowledgeable staff will make sure you are as comfortable as possible. If you want ocassional music, food or a good sized mix of the two come in and join the fun!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Two Frogs is one of the best places to eat in Ardmore. Great appetizers! One of our favorites is the ONION THANG and FRIED ZUCCINI. They have amazing salads and my all time favorite meal is the Filet!! My husband always gets the Filet Orleans! Everything is great! They have many sides to choose from but my favorite is the carrots. Very clean restaurant, the owner is very personable and has very high standards of his food, servers, etc. Oh, and don't forget dessert!!! They have the BEST Apple Dumplings ever!!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Definitely a nice place to eat if your in the area.

We all enjoyed the food with an exception. The chicken Toes breading was slightly soggy. My husband enjoyed the burger but it wasn't big enough to fill him up to the brim. Lol
I really enjoyed being able to have a vegan options. The green beans are delicious.

Other info.
1. Bathroom could use some attention.
2. Relaxing atmosphere
3. Knowledgeable staff.
4. Great service
5. Comfortable seating
6. Free parking

Would recommend.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Was looking for a place to stop and eat on our way back to Texas. Looked at TA and we were hoping to go to Hamburger Inn for an old school burger, but it was closed (Sunday). Stopped at Two Frogs after reading reviews (and the parking lot was full) for a late lunch. Building is an old Shoney's converted to a music venue and restaurant. Interior decoration was dark and a little odd, but did have a bunch of photos and guitars on the walls. Come to find out this place gets some decent acts through its doors.

Lunch was good. Group had shrimp, burger and steak. Service was excellent and the server we had was very knowledgeable of the menu and venue so we had fun talking with him.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Fantastic service, the food came extremely fast and everything was good quality. Dark inside so more suitable for a date spot than family dining, but overall a great meal.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

really liked this place - wasnt busy on a Monday night. ambiance was low light and great for me after working in the sun all day. Service by Miguel was great, he filled my coke multiple times and I never had to ask - or be thirsty! food was good and there was plenty - I had teriaki chicken. definately going back when I can