“Unique Atmosphere”
Review of Rib Crib

Rib Crib
Ranked #23 of 100 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 15 March 2017

The food was great, as was the sweet tea. The atmosphere was nice, very themed. We came about 45 minutes before closing and it was empty so plenty of opportunity to chat with the server and ask his opinion of the different rub options. Guest got chopped brisket and really enjoyed it. The ribs were meaty and the veggies were on point.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Rib Crib can usually be depended on to have great food. This time, it was good, but not excellent. While my Super Spud was excellent, others in my group were not so fortunate with their choices. The burger was charred black, but they served it anyway. I did not hear complaints about the other entrees. Service was pretty good, but again, not excellent. At the end, they seemed to forget us. I am being generous by giving 4 stars, but I know that every business has bad days, and this must have been one for Rib Crib.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

While staying in town a friend recommended us eat here for lunch. I am so glad we did. I ordered the combo with 3 meats (hot links, sliced brisket, and ribs) I also got onion rings and coleslaw. Let me start off by saying I got way more food than I could eat. The hot links had just enough spice but not too hot. The sliced brisket was tender and had great flavor. The St. Louis style ribs were surprisingly tender and had great flavor. The onion rings came on a side plate and were great dipped in bbq sauce. The coleslaw was amazing! I can't really tell what is in it but it is a creamy mayo base. Really some of the best I have had in a long time. The service was excellent. I would eat here again in a heart beat. It's too bad they don't have these restaurants in VA.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

wew have eaten lunch there many times and have never been disappointed. the lunch menu is varied and not overpriced. the dinner nenu is varied and not pricey. food is very good and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The bbq was amazing and the service was just as good. Must try the super spud. It was really good. The sweet tea is also good. It is resonably priced.

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!