“Quick stop in the drive through.”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #43 of 100 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Just stopped in for something to drink. Went through the drive through, the staff were friendly and service was prompt. Easy access, right off I-35.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Went through drive through, I purchased 2 ruben meals, which cost around 17.00 which isn't cheap. The lady in window ask me when she handy me the drinks, what sauces I would need, I told her and she closed window. A little while later she open window and handed me my order. I got home and no sauces. I was looking forward to the horse radish sauce and Arby's sauce. I live 20 minutes away so I couldn't very well get it. Please make sure order is complete before you give to customers. I usually check my order but I was in a rush.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I eat here at least once a week if not more.
I eat either the regular roast beef sandwich or the crispy chicken sandwich.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Very polite staff, restroom not as clean as I like but it was useable, and near gas station so convenient for me after leaving nearby hotel.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Arby's used to be located at 322 North Commerce Street in Ardmore, OK, but now they have a new location near I - 35 on the west side of town. There are a lot of new hotels and restaurants nearby, and it is a good location for travelers on I -35. Just take exit 32, which is 12th Avenue NW, and Arby's is just a few blocks to the east of the Interstate. It didn't take long for me to pull up to the drive-thru window and get my order. Everything was okay. Arby's offers several roast beef sandwiches, deli sandwiches, and potato cakes. It's a good choice for fast food.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!