All reviewsdays innbaconstayed herepleasant staymultiple timesone night staywafflesroom was clean and comfortablein townstay there againbedssleepprocesschannelsroadinternet
Reviewed 7 November 2017

being remodeled and updated which is understandable, but when I mentioned concerns at check
out the desk person just person sort of seemed unconcerned.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 2 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Hotel was wonderful!!! Some construction due to remodeling but did not affect our stay. Breakfast was delicious- bacon was cooked perfectly and also served eggs, biscuits and gravy and waffles. Will go back here!!!!!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I chose to stay here after a bad experience at another hotel in town. I have had nothing but pleasant experiences here at the Days Inn. I stay here multiple days each week and am ALWAYS greeted by my first name and with a smile! The owner/manager is almost always onsite and if available, will even carry my bags to my room. If there have been any minor issues, he has been quick to fix them. I have no complaints of my stays here. I sleep like a baby. The bed is comfortable, the room temperature stays where I set it, the shower temperature is plenty hot. They are currently in the middle of a remodel and I can't wait to see the finished product! It is sure to only improve on what is already a very nice place to stay and rest!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had a good stay here for two days. The room was clean and comfortable. Good bed and nice roomy bathroom. One main downside was the room faced the main street and being so close the road the noise was very noticeable and sometimes very loud. You could also hear people in the room above tromping around and if the were using the water it sounded like a waterfall in the room. Have stayed here before and we had a room on the back side of the hotel and the problem there is there is a train track fairly close and about ever couple of hours a train comes along blowing their whistle loud enough to wake you.
The staff members were pleasant and helpful. I would have given a better overall rating had not been for the noisy room. If you stay here be ready for the noise.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple