“Excellent time on the Klamath river thanks to Indigo Creek Outfitters!”

Indigo Creek Outfitters
More attraction details
Owner description: Indigo Creek Outfitters is a rafting, tour, and adventure vacation company based in Ashland, Oregon. We specialize in running half day and full day whitewater rafting trips on Southern Oregon's beautiful Rogue and Klamath Rivers, leading fun and interactive tours of our local breweries and eateries, and leading multi-day "River Journeys" down the famous Wild & Scenic Rogue River. We are professional, family-friendly, and enthusiastic to share the Indigo Creek experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Indigo Creek provided a great day for my wife and I on our anniversary. They had experienced guides who knew how to make the trip as safe as possible and extremely fun. Looking forward to the next trip with them.

All reviews
"amazing experience"
"super fun"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 15 August 2017

This was my first experience white water rafting, I chose the full day Upper Klamath trip. After the amazing experience I had with Indigo Creek and Yann leading the trip I'm afraid any other rafting trips anywhere else would be subpar. The entire process was very smooth from booking to completion of the trip. My girlfriend was absolutely terrified before this trip, the moment we were done she wanted to do it again. We will definitely be repeating the trip and it will definitely be through Indigo Creek. On a side note they had a van break down on the way to the river, it caused a delay but it was minimal. They went over and above and discounted the trip by $50.00 per person for the inconvenience, totally unnecessary! It just shows that they are a company that goes over and above to make sure that the customer is fully satisfied. If you have any intentions of rafting in Southern Oregon make sure you book with Indigo Creek Outfitters.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I have been rafting several times before but this was the first time on a guided trip. The trip was amazing. Brandon was an excellent guide! I always felt safe. We were given detailed safety instructions. Paddling was much easier than on unguided trips.
In calm sections we were invited to swim if we wanted to swim.
I was in the front of the raft and the temperature was around 112 deg F. The rapids were exhilarating! At one point we surfed a hole for 2 minutes. The entire raft was full of water! As soon as we pulled out of the hole all of the water drained from the raft.
We were emailed pictures of our rafting adventure!
I highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great trip for beginners,our 9 year old son had a blast,but the adults in the group enjoyed it as much. Our guide knew how to cater to the different age groups and expertise levels and despite the low water flow he found more challenging portions to give us a sense of how exciting river rafting can be. The only minus was the 30 min ride to the river in their van without great AC,but the treats on when we returned made up for it.