“5 star amazing service”

Indigo Creek Outfitters
More attraction details
Owner description: Indigo Creek Outfitters is a rafting, tour, and adventure vacation company based in Ashland, Oregon. We specialize in running half day and full day whitewater rafting trips on Southern Oregon's beautiful Rogue and Klamath Rivers, leading fun and interactive tours of our local breweries and eateries, and leading multi-day "River Journeys" down the famous Wild & Scenic Rogue River. We are professional, family-friendly, and enthusiastic to share the Indigo Creek experience.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 19 June 2018

"amazing experience"
"super fun"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time and the experience was great. The staff was very patient with my young kids (6, 8, 11). The only reason I gave it 4 instead of five is that the availability of different wetsuits and helmets for little kids is very limited. They did not have anything that fit my, admittedly petite, kids. The experience was appropriate for them, but they were very nervous so when they couldn’t find fitting gear it added to their anxiety. Other than that I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I had a blast going down the Rogue River with Corby. Throughout the half-day trip he continually informed us of multiple historical facts as well as well told numerous jokes along the way. I am dying to go back and enjoy more time with Indio Creek and their amazing guides.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Colby and Sabastian was great!! They were very polite, nice and fun! I would recommend this company the guides were very experienced and entertaining as well. They even took pictures of us rafting which was so wonderful and it was free. I would do the upper Klamath with these guides titally trust them and they just enjoy there job so much.