“Better!”
Review of House Of Thai

House Of Thai
Ranked #82 of 165 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Thai
Description: "Hidden gem just off the beaten path in Ashland".
Description: "Hidden gem just off the beaten path in Ashland".
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

So my previous review for House of Thai was not that good.. But my family came back here (ikr) for lunch and surprisingly, my order (Phad King) was really good. And I actually finished it! My cousin said the Yellow Curry too is really good. So that means they're doing better now! Great! I just might come back again (even if I don't like the roasted chicken I previously ordered).

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

I am a regular customer here and a sucker for a good phad thai! This is the best I've had in my entire life! But if you don't like spicy/hot foods make sure not to order any stars because they can make it very spicy. The service is average for a casual restaurant like this. The pricing is decent for the portions as well. Especially for Ashland! If you love phad Thai this place is a must go!

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

It was not what I was expecting from a Thai restaurant. Worse than Whitewashed. Food was bland. Not at all Asian quality.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

We dined here with another couple on their recommendation and we really enjoyed the food!
We ordered 4 plates of food, all were equally tasty! A pork with spicy peanut sauce dish, an asparagus with pork dish, pork with cashews, and silver noodles with veggies and pork dish; again, all were great! Our family said they have been eating there for years and have never ordered a dish they didn't like! All dishes were fresh, and plentiful.
The restaurant is clean and large. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly. The restaurant wasn't busy for the hour we were there, but don't let the lack of patrons fool you!
I would surely go back, and would recommend trying it!

Reviewed 4 September 2015

We gave up on House of Thai several years ago after a bad experience. But, restaurants can change so we thought we should try again. It was not worth a return visit,

I ordered the vegetable medley with tofu. It tasted more like Americanized Chinese food than Thai. The vegetables consisted mainly of canned "baby" corn. The vegetables and tofu were swimming in a watery brownish sauce. I would give the place a poor rating but my husband had a curry dish that he said was okay -- not Thai -- but okay.

Been to House Of Thai? Share your experiences!