“Slow and rude.”

Tot Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 175 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Vietnamese
Reviewed 28 January 2017

The first time I visited I was with a group. I ordered first and told them I was on a timeframe and had to leave early. Out of the 6 people in the group my food came last, 40 minutes later. Because I liked the food I returned a week later with another friend. The man behind the counter was amazingly rude and unfriendly -- like the soup Nazi on Seinfeld! But we are in the land of peace, love and hippies, Ashland OR, not NYC. Rudeness is so not flattering anywhere. I will not return...

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Flavorful, generous servings. Fair price for excellent quality. Not every restaurant needs all the ambience/service that comes with an expensive price tag. I have been here twice and was pleasantly surprised both times. Sometimes you just need to make your own ambience. There is nothing wrong with the simple setting.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Very flavorful food! We had the shrimp coconut crepe, pho, and beef noodle salad. I ate the crepe and have been thinking about it since. They also have Vietnamese iced coffee! I will definitely go back. The location is s little weird, would be really easy to miss.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This is one of the worst restaurants we visited in Ashland:

1. There was only one girl at the meal ordering place and the food arrived in about 30 mins (this is a fast food Vietnamese restaurant.
2. The food portions are very large but the quality is either good or authentic
3. Each dish costs around 14 which might be the top price for a bowl of pho in a little town.

1  Thank MdMontaigne
Reviewed 4 July 2016

I'm drawn to their Asian cuisine, but a little put off by their interpretation: A little too bold of the hot spices, masking subtleties and depth of flavour one would expect from layers of Eastern ingredients. I'll be back to try another dish, but how long will they still be here? The shopping center they're located in looks to be dying a slow death.