“Not my first visit.”

Tot Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 170 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We three came for a weekday lunch. My friend had delicious duck soup. My other friend was happy with his pork sandwich. I ordered coconut crepe with pork. It came with crisp bean sprouts, cilantro, and sauce. The crepe was thin and crisp. They envied my lunch. It was wonderful. The tater tots were nice and dark. They came with a peanut sauce that I wasn't crazy about. I'd order that crepe again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Nice low-key restaurant. Not crowded before shows, so a good place for dinner before the theater. We had Spicy Tofu and Yellow Curry with Chicken. Both were tasty, with plenty for food for the two of us. The iced coffee was delicious.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We had lunch here. Service was friendly, and the food was delicious. We had the tots (small deep fried potato bites) and the spring rolls. Our main courses were the yellow curry with chicken - which was delicious - and the spicy beef with noodles. The curry serving was generous. The beef and noodles had moderate hot spice, was delicious, and there was too much of it. the two of us could not finish those two dishes. Should fill just about anybody. And, the most expensive item on the menu was $16. Great food for the price. Very casual atmosphere, ordering at the counter. the lime drink with hibiscus flavor was delicious.
I'd give 5 dots, but this is a simple restaurant, and I save that for more ambitious places like Manresa!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We eat here often. Staff sweet and atmosphere simple. Food tasty with original flavors and good portions. Great for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

The first time I visited I was with a group. I ordered first and told them I was on a timeframe and had to leave early. Out of the 6 people in the group my food came last, 40 minutes later. Because I liked the food I returned a week later with another friend. The man behind the counter was amazingly rude and unfriendly -- like the soup Nazi on Seinfeld! But we are in the land of peace, love and hippies, Ashland OR, not NYC. Rudeness is so not flattering anywhere. I will not return...