“Awesome gluten-free menu!”

Ranked #3 of 161 Restaurants in Ashland
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Greenleaf caters not only to the tourists, but is especially sensitive to local customers. With a full Gluten Free menu, extensive vegetarian and vegan options, and a large variety of organic and local produce, Greenleaf is perfect for any diet. The wait people are always courteous, efficient, unobtrusive and helpful. Whatever you’re looking for: a great breakfast, a box lunch for a picnic in the park, or a tasteful supper before the plays, Greenleaf is your best bet!
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Delicious curry over rice noodles with stir-fry veggies. Wonderful layering of flavors and very fresh. I definitely want to come back and have some more!

2  Thank Julie B

Reviewed 28 November 2017

My husband and I have been coming here for some years when we travel down to Ashland for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Their menu is extensive but what we really love are their soups — the Mulligatawny, Wild Salmon Chowder and Lentil, especially. All hardy and delicious; you’re satisfied but don’t feel that full when you are sitting at a 2 1/2-hour play. Big thumbs-up!

2  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Ashland and have been a fan of Greenleaf since it opened in 1985! It’s where I ate my first dolmas, kalamata olive and taste of feta cheese . That first Greek salad has changed through the years, but it’s still very tasty and I highly recommend it. I was back in Ashland for a visit and I had to take my daughter there to experience some true Ashland food culinary culture. I of course had my favorite Greek Salad and she had the chicken salad sandwich with potato salad-tastes homemade and oh-so delicious!
This restaurant is in a beautiful location on the plaza and has creekside dining available. They have fabulous entrees in addition to the outstanding soup, salad and sandwiches. Don’t miss this quintessential Ashland restaurant ❤️. There’s often a wait, but it’s worth it!

2  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Although there is inside seating sitting outside along the creek when the weather is nice is a great way to experience this restaurant. There are plenty of options and although we didn't go there for breakfast it looked fantastic. Prices were good, portions were ample and service was friendly... I'll be back.

2  Thank Dan C
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Greenleaf is a fantastic place to go have a wonderful breakfast. We have not been here for lunch or dinner…Yet! Beautiful setting, good service, and the food! Must try is the polenta cake as a breakfast side. These little savory cakes are fabulous! My husband ordered the home potatoes and I ordered the polenta and we shared each (you get 2 polenta cakes). The back garden room seating is our favorite. After breakfast, we took a nice long walk in Litha Park which is less than a city block away. We’ll be back whenever we visit Ashland.

2  Thank sjst1

Been to Greenleaf Restaurant? Share your experiences!