“Excellent and Satisfying”

Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Deli, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Greenleaf caters not only to the tourists, but is especially sensitive to local customers. With a full Gluten Free menu, extensive vegetarian and vegan options, and a large variety of organic and local produce, Greenleaf is perfect for any diet. The wait people are always courteous, efficient, unobtrusive and helpful. Whatever you’re looking for: a great breakfast, a box lunch for a picnic in the park, or a tasteful supper before the plays, Greenleaf is your best bet!
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We visited Greenleaf for lunch on a Saturday. I ordered the Coconut Curry stir-fry (without any additions) over rice noodles and my partner had the Wild Pacific Cod Flatbread. The curry was delicious and loaded with vegetables which were cooked perfectly (I don't like crunchy raw veggies in a stir-fry). I also enjoyed a glass of the Valley View Vineyard Chardonnay, which was very tasty. Our servers were attentive and professional. Very enjoyable experience and we will certainly return.

3  Thank SBunny

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Delicious curry over rice noodles with stir-fry veggies. Wonderful layering of flavors and very fresh. I definitely want to come back and have some more!

3  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 28 November 2017

My husband and I have been coming here for some years when we travel down to Ashland for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Their menu is extensive but what we really love are their soups — the Mulligatawny, Wild Salmon Chowder and Lentil, especially. All hardy and delicious; you’re satisfied but don’t feel that full when you are sitting at a 2 1/2-hour play. Big thumbs-up!

3  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Ashland and have been a fan of Greenleaf since it opened in 1985! It’s where I ate my first dolmas, kalamata olive and taste of feta cheese . That first Greek salad has changed through the years, but it’s still very tasty and I highly recommend it. I was back in Ashland for a visit and I had to take my daughter there to experience some true Ashland food culinary culture. I of course had my favorite Greek Salad and she had the chicken salad sandwich with potato salad-tastes homemade and oh-so delicious!
This restaurant is in a beautiful location on the plaza and has creekside dining available. They have fabulous entrees in addition to the outstanding soup, salad and sandwiches. Don’t miss this quintessential Ashland restaurant ❤️. There’s often a wait, but it’s worth it!

3  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Although there is inside seating sitting outside along the creek when the weather is nice is a great way to experience this restaurant. There are plenty of options and although we didn't go there for breakfast it looked fantastic. Prices were good, portions were ample and service was friendly... I'll be back.

3  Thank Dan C

Been to Greenleaf Restaurant? Share your experiences!