“Varied small plates, nice entrees”
Review of Brickroom

Brickroom
Reserve with OpenTable
Brickroom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 167 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

A very pleasant place for before OSF theatre. Good selections. Great cocktails. Make sure to reserve.

1  Thank Bill A

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This place has a great atmosphere and the decor is gorgeous, truly enjoyable sitting there and being part of the surrounds. We ate here, however, the food wasn't amazing, it was good, but it could do with some work.

I would go back, however, it would probably just be for drinks.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Both our meals were marginal -- VERY forgettable. Seems busy and very popular and the service was fine.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

First, let me say the staff here seems really well-meaning and the atmosphere is pleasant especially outside on the new balcony overlooking the plaza. Unfortunately, it still takes much, much longer to get your food than to eat it - since the service is so poor and the portions are so small. I had the halibut fish and chips, which were good but I only got two pieces of fish for about $20. My husband's salad was lame too. My suggestion is to have a drink on the patio. Actually, have a beer. The drinks are pretty watered down.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Our meal was great, but the service was very poor. Was seated outside and gave us menus. The waitress served us our drinks pretty quick. We waited for her to come back and take our orders. She delivered a couple their meals across for us and then hugged some customers who just got seated. She then pulled up a chair to their table and started chatting with the pair. I almost waved my menu at her to get her attention, but did not want to be rude. Finally she looked in our direction and slowly got up and came over to take our order. They brought our meals to us and asked if we wanted utensils (I am not accustomed to eating my eggs with my fingers) of course we need them. I had Migas which was very good. We finished our meals and waited for a long time for our check. I finally got up and asked the lady who was busing and cleaning tables that no one as not brought us the check. She did not apologized and seemed annoyed that I even asked. I did leave a small tip just encase the waitress she her tips with the cooks, otherwise I would have left ZERO!

Been to Brickroom? Share your experiences!