“Never a disappointment!!”

Country Willows Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 30 Ashland B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have stayed at Country Willows Inn for five years in a row now. Each and every time is paradise! The rooms, the pool, the food, the staff are consistently beyond expectations.
Kara and Daniel make sure everything runs smoothly and I always feel pampered, rested and renewed after my stay. This year my husband could not go as usual so I brought my friend. It was fun to experience the inn and all it has to offer through her eyes. She was equally impressed and (like me) said the only bad my thing about our stay was that we had to leave and come back to reality!
I have a strict vacation budget so, I am particular about where I spend my time and money. Country Willows Inn is my "go to" place as I know I will never be disappointed and my vacation will be perfect.
See you there next year!

Room Tip: I like the sunrise suite best, for it's privacy, natural light and claw foot tub! We have stayed...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This was our second stay at the Willows. Once again we stayed in the Hayloft room. A great room with plenty of space, small refrigerator, and a large bathroom with Jacuzzi tube & walk in shower. Up the stairs is an additional room that was great for storing our bags & extra belongings. This room accommodates a third person. If one has issues with stairs, perhaps a different room should be selected. The Hayloft has a nice porch with table & chairs. Every day was quiet, nights were peaceful. The Inn staff did an exceptional job of maintaining the room. Always neat & clean when we returned from breakfast. The Inn is a beautiful spot-flowers, wonderful landscaping, beautiful pool. Breakfasts are well thought out and the chef will happily adjust to dietary restrictions. Everything is hand made, even the most interesting juices. Fresh cookies are made daily. This Inn & the Innkeeper have thought of everything to make each guest's stay a wonderful experience. There are trails practically right out the door for hiking or jogging through the woods or a walk down the road will allow for walking or running on a sidewalk. The Inn is a wonderful place that should not be overlooked.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I could have never left! The whole place is beautiful. We had deer, birds, and water features to soothe us. The breakfasts every day were amazing. You go eat breakfast and come back to a freshened room. It's so well coordinated. I seriously can't wait to go back here!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This is my idea of what a Bed and breakfast should be....perfect breakfast and quiet relaxing venue. They have 5 acres to roam, swimming pool, and a Victorian architecture. The views are stunning. Secluded location is a plus.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I had stayed at Country Willows a few times in the late 90s and had always wanted to return. My wife and I recently stayed for a couple of nights during the Shakespeare Festival. When planning the trip, I'd discovered that the inn had changed hands. I am pleased to say that my fondness for the inn only increased upon this long-overdue return. The suites are beautiful -- cozy and relaxing, traditional yet comfortable in a modern way. The grounds and house are also unforgettably beautiful, and the service (including excellent breakfasts) was exceptional. Without exaggeration, I've never stayed in a hotel or inn that I've loved as much as Country Willows.

Room Tip: The suites offer a wonderful sense of privacy.