“enjoy Aurora and stop for treats”

White Rabbit Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Aurora
Reviewed 14 February 2016

If you're antique shopping or visiting the worthwhile museum in Aurora don't forget to stop at the White Rabbit Bakery at the edge town for a sweet treat or excellent sandwich. They have a number of deli sandwiches including a vegetarian choice which are served on their warm focaccia bread. Normally I'm not a fan of this type of bread but this one was superb. Fillings were abundant and fresh. For an extra dollar you can have a gluten-free version. Often there are slices of various quiches.Cupcakes and other bakery sweets finish off your meal. The room has a bakery counter in the entrance area and a large room off to the side with eclectic tables and chairs where your food is served. Casual but fun.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I went here for a casual business lunch. I had a sandwich and it was delicious. I especially enjoyed the focaccia bread. I think it was some of the best I have ever had. Although it was $8 for a sandwich, it was quite large and filled me up. Yum!

Reviewed 21 January 2016

What a treat! I'm never going to whiz past the Aurora exit again if I'm passing when The White Rabbit is open. I confess, I know the owner as one of my son's friend's from high school but am giving honest feedback when I say this place is a true delight. I've been meaning to stop for years because I heard the gluten-free baked goods were wonderful and the pictures always looks so good. Now after going for lunch the other day, I know for sure the food is excellent, service is friendly and the atmosphere is charming.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We get weekend surprises now and again when my sweet 90 year old mother-in-law and my sweet sister-in-law make the short jaunt to this fabulous bakery to getc thems elves a special treat. They always think of us and we get a morning knock on the door with a White Rabbit box with two of the blackberry/marionberry muffins which are absolutely our favorite! Yum! So nice having a great bakery in our beautiful home town!!
Thanks White Rabbit!!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

From breakfast to lunch and afternoon pick me up coffee. Offers delicious backed goods and lunch items, including gluten free alternatives.