“My favorite pizza”

Piero's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Reviewed 5 October 2016

We frequent this place a few times a year. The pizza is our favorite. Waitress is always friendly. Their pastas are also very good with fresh ingredients. If you are in the area give it a try.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

The food here is ok, very typical of an old, family owned Italian restaurant. You'll find classic dishes that haven't changed in decades, decent service, and a short drive if you live nearby. If you are looking for something more than just heavy sauce and tons of cheese go somewhere else.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We stopped in there for lunch today. My wife ordered the honey/garlic wings. I ordered a cheese steak. The wife said hers was good, and I admit the blue cheese dressing was outstanding. I wish I could say the same for my cheese steak. The roll was ok, but the sauce was very bland with no kick to it. Nothing outstanding there. The potato chips were very good.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Stopped with the guys in my brothers wedding. Food was very good and plenty of it. Long rolls were homemade and service was good. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

I love Italian restaurants, but being gluten-free does pose a problem. Fortunately, Piero's serves gluten-free pizza, and it was good. My wife's barbecued chicken sandwich was super. Her salad with a creamy balsamic vinegar dressing was really enjoyable. We later got the recipe for that dressing. Piero's has a neat bar in a separate room. I liked the fact that I could bring in my own wine, too. A very comfortable and simple place.

1  Thank RJSSY