“Piero's”

Piero's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic family italian restaurant. Delicious food and pleasant staff. You can take the family or enjoy a night out at the bar to catch a football game. Great Lancaster county desserts available. Prices a little higher than expected, but not outrageous.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I guess sometimes we just don't order the right thing. We took my mother and sister and her husband out for dinner here. Everyone was very happy with their choices. Prices reasonable, quantity very good, flavors great. My husband was over thrilled with his stuffed calzone! Lots of meat for this meat lover! He did a "make your own". My sister and I ordered the tuna salad plate. It comes with a tuna steak on top of greens and veggies that you can choose what you want. Unfortunately I ordered a well done tuna steak which came underdone and raw in the middle. I hate complaining!!! But, my sister and her husband insisted I tell them, so I did. I took out the parts that were underdone and waited while they cooked another tuna steak. In the meantime I ate the rest of the salad and when I was about finished the tuna steak finally arrived. It was also not done, but we were finished with our meal. I took it with me and ate it with other salad another day. Next time I would order the calzone! Service was good and atmosphere very nice. My sister and her husband eat here often and have never had a complaint. So, I still say it is a good place to eat. Definitely not overpriced! A great value.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I've been here a handful of times over the last few years and never had a bad experience. My brother and I stopped in the other day for lunch after moving his furniture to storage. I never realized that there was a lunch buffet here... maybe it's new, I'm not sure.
There was three different pizzas, as well as pasta and roasted vegetables. Of course there was salad and breadsticks as well.
I very much enjoyed my lunch, and for 8 bucks I think, can't beat it.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We just moved to Akron and we're looking for a good meal after a long day of unpacking.......and that's exactly what we got! Food was terrific service was great! We'll be back

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 20 December 2016

We went to the restaurant on a Saturday evening. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs. What a disappointment. The meatballs had no taste at all and the spaghetti was hard Needed to be cooked about another three minutes. I love Italian cooking but this was a disappointment.

Date of visit: December 2016