Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Allentown)
  • Bar/Lounge
Great 4.5/5
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanrite aidfront desktwo nightswafflesdorney parkoff the highwayan older hotelwould stay here againking roomfree breakfastinnsnccerealhallwayseminar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Stayed here with my 11 year old son for a mini-vacation to Dorney Park. Found this Comfort Inn to be clean & comfortable, both in the room and public areas. Room was standard/spacious, had no negative issues at all. Staff was friendly, and breakfast was good and well stocked. 10 minutes easy drive east on I78 to Dorney Park. Cracker Barrel restaurant and Steak N Shake were 2 minutes away (along with some fast food joints as well) so we never had to venture far for dinner. Exercise room was adequate and mostly empty. Plenty of pillows, usually I ask for more but didn't need to here. Great value for a low-mid priced hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016

This happened to be the cheapest hotel in the area at the time of booking. Check in was painless, quick and easy. There also happened to be complementary cookies at the front desk that were amazing! The room was clean and simple, just as expected for a Comfort Inn. Breakfast was OK, nothing special. Overall, definitely worth the money.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Absolutely on par with places like holiday inn and best western (the nicer level) but way cheaper! I booked on the hotel's homepage and got twenty bucks off.

Clean, comfy, included breakfast is meh, but so are all of the other chains in this level and at least it's free.

Note to management: time to update a little, nothing major but bathroom could be fine tuned (mold starting) and walls of lobby a little shabby. Thank you for the stay and to Ashley at the front desk for correcting a date range mistake on the website.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We have stopped at this hotel many times and have never been disappointed. This particular weekend wasn't a very nice day. The room was exceptionally clean as usual. We stayed on the 5th floor and it was so quiet I had some of the best sleep I've had in months. Breakfast was great better than the typical Choice Privileges menu. And cookies and fruit for plentiful throughout the day. Will be back

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I own a queen bed so when we go on family trips we don't mind getting a room with two queen beds. One for us one for the kids..these were not queen beds.. way to small we didn't even fit!! In the shower there was hair left in it from whoever stayed prior...

Thank goodness this stay was one night only.

The next morning we were excited to leave and went to have breakfast.. same breakfast as all other free breakfast hotels carry. But to my surprise the attendant to the breakfast was very attentive. As soon as something was low or out she did a fantastic job replenishing that item...ie) coffee, bananas, eggs etc.

All in all I would only stay a night no longer location was great...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family