“Highly satisfactory one night stay”

Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West
Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Allentown
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

My room was clean and quiet. Check in was smooth and the woman at the front desk was pleasant. I didn't eat breakfast due to having a breakfast meeting but it smelled good. It was easy on and off the highway.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tjshade

Reviewed 4 November 2016

clean, quiet, well located AND very pet friendly. maintenance is right up to snuff. lots of
room to roam around the adjacent business park. we visited on a weekend and were very comfortable. limited meal service.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2016

This was a pit stop on the way to Charlottesville, VA. The property is conveniently located about a block off I-78 in a commercial area so it was easy off/easy on. Several chain restaurants, mostly fast food, were close by although we didn't need them as the hotel offered a pub style menu in their lounge. Since it's October and there's a strong German heritage in this area, there was complimentary hot dogs and sauerkraut plus soft drinks--I didn't need to be told twice to indulge. My wife, however, ordered off the menu and was pleased w/ the quesadillas.

The room was more than adequate and the bed was extremely comfortable. We ended up in a disabled friendly room and the bathroom was spacious w/ a walk-in shower which also had a fold down seat.

Wifi was available and I connected just to check it out but switched back to my cellular data. I've noticed that even though hotels require a login the actual connection is not secured w/ either WEP or WPA. That leaves any traffic open to sniffing by less than savory individuals. For any email or web surfing, I use the hotspot available through my phone.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 20 September 2016

This Comfort Inn is pretty standard. Nothing special - just a clean place to sleep. We stayed in a king room, which had a microwave and a fridge. The hotel has room service and a bar in the lobby, neither of which we leveraged. We did get to check out their continental breakfast though - they've got sausage, waffles, donuts, eggs (hard-boiled or fried, both of which tasted weird), mini muffins and danishes, and yogurt. So they have a pretty wide variety. There are a few restaurants in the area. Dorney Park is a 10-minute drive, which is why we chose to stay here. I'm not sure when the next time I'll be visiting Dorney is but if/when I do, I wouldn't mind spending the night here again - it was the cheapest/most quality option in the area.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Stayed here with my 11 year old son for a mini-vacation to Dorney Park. Found this Comfort Inn to be clean & comfortable, both in the room and public areas. Room was standard/spacious, had no negative issues at all. Staff was friendly, and breakfast was good and well stocked. 10 minutes easy drive east on I78 to Dorney Park. Cracker Barrel restaurant and Steak N Shake were 2 minutes away (along with some fast food joints as well) so we never had to venture far for dinner. Exercise room was adequate and mostly empty. Plenty of pillows, usually I ask for more but didn't need to here. Great value for a low-mid priced hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family