“44 minuets for a club sandwich”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Made in Brazil Brazilian Steakhouse
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2012

They were not that busy and they were out of the popular menu items as well as beer.
This is my second time being disappointed at this restuarant. You don't need to be

Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

A lot of food for the money. Some the wss quite good. Some was well over cooked. Med ium rare e
Wss well done. There wss s nice selection of meay

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I went as a business group, it was about 20 of us. The initial service was slow. We asked for a few different cuts of the beef to be cooked to different temperatures, which they couldn't accomodate, even though they said they could. The meat was flavorless. When you asked for a certain temp, the guy would cut whatever he saw first and hand it to you. I set this all up with the owner who never once asked how our meal was, never contacted me after, nothing. I will not be going back after that. The food was average, the service was bad, and the restaurant was empty....not a good combo to stay open.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

My husband and I went here on a Wednesday night to celebrate our anniversary (thanks to a Restaurant.com coupon). Although it was only $1 more, we decided against having the Rodizio De Churrasco (based on reviews stating that the meats would not turn over as fast if the restaurant isn't crowded) and ordered the NY Steak Chianti for 22.95 instead. The steak was "Grilled NY Steak topped with our Chianti wine demi glaze. Served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and fried string onions" (I substituted asparagus for the onions). The potatoes, sauce and onions were very tasty, however, the meat was not anything special and on the tough side. I was surprised not to have received any rolls; the meal did come with a dinner salad, which was fine. The waiter, who could not have been nicer, informed us that there were 5 meats that evening for the Rodizio, whereas perhaps on the weekend a greater variety would be offered. There was only one other family in the noticeably empty restaurant. They ordered the Rodizio and it appeared as though a meat carver was frequently at their table. My husband summed up his view by stating that he rather have gone out for a hamburger.

Reviewed 10 August 2012 via mobile

Service was great. Food was bland at best. Not many people were there, I'm really surprised with the positive reviews.