“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Poor service, food was dry and tasted all alike. Three of us were all disappointed. I wouldn't bother going back

Reviewed 7 December 2012 via mobile

Thought we would try it, despite the reviews. Nearly empty place, had to walk through smokers to get in from street. Felt dark and dreary, even a bit dirty. Could be more a feeling from the strange decor that seemed more akin to a fish place than a steak house. Had the Brazilian special, really odd to have the meat special but yet it was not on the steak page? Meet was ok, some very overcooked and dry, some very good. I would have liked more rib, but that didnt come back around. Salad bar was ok, not great. Coffee was actually excellent. We had good company, so we enjoyed ourselves. The server was nice and tried to be attentive, but water glasses should have been filled. Not bad, but probably not a spot I would return to anytime soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

They were not that busy and they were out of the popular menu items as well as beer.
This is my second time being disappointed at this restuarant. You don't need to be

Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

A lot of food for the money. Some the wss quite good. Some was well over cooked. Med ium rare e
Wss well done. There wss s nice selection of meay

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I went as a business group, it was about 20 of us. The initial service was slow. We asked for a few different cuts of the beef to be cooked to different temperatures, which they couldn't accomodate, even though they said they could. The meat was flavorless. When you asked for a certain temp, the guy would cut whatever he saw first and hand it to you. I set this all up with the owner who never once asked how our meal was, never contacted me after, nothing. I will not be going back after that. The food was average, the service was bad, and the restaurant was empty....not a good combo to stay open.