US$180
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$95
US$87
US$74
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$125
Homewood
US$112
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$107
US$103
US$140
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Picked this place because of their pool even though their price was higher than the ones we usually check in to - turned out to be the worst decision ever. Not only did we not get to use the pool at all (it opens 1pm, check out is at 11am!), the room is filthy and smells horrible. We asked for new blankets and were told they didn't have extra. There were no towels, the bath tub wasn't working, paint was peeling off the wall and ceiling. This for $110 a night! Worse of all, they made a wrong charge on our credit card worth $600+ and said that they mistakenly charged it to our account! It's already been a week and it hasn't been reversed on my card yet. Will rate this place a negative 100 if that was at all possible!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gbg_jbg
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This hotel is infested with bed bugs and they know about the problem u get bitten all over and they do nothing all they care about is there profits room and carpets are filthy and smell like it was never cleaned and if there is a problem they will give u the run around check the BBB and other websites and u can see the complaints about this nasty hotel

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Eugene S
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We came into town for work & every place was sold out but this one. I am a smoker & the room was overwhelmingly full of stake smoke. The A/C was a joke, we walked to the front desk & told them & were told they'd move us the next day...never happened. Cockroaches were EVERYWHERE, they don't die in the microwave. Housekeeping knocks on your door at 9 am & takes your towels, then you have to go to the laundry room at 2-3 o'clock to get them back & it's always a hassle. The lady at the front desk during the day was very helpful when we 1st got into town, she shouldn't work at a dive like this. Don't stay here, TERRIBLE. Bathroom electrical fixtures missing covers, mold, stains throughout.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Urth R
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Do not waste your money on this nasty place. The walls have mold and nicotine streaks runnung down them. They put sheets on the bed that are to small and dingy looking. The floors are absolutely gross. The ceiling in the bathroom looks like it is ready to fall down. When they give you towels they are all stained and nasty. Wi-Fi is horrible. I don't have anything good to say about this place. They charge $99 a night, and there are several places much nicer, close by that charge less. They would rather put new lights up outside as to clean or fix their rooms. The guy at the front desk in the afternoons is a very unpleasant person.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike-kat2013
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

OMG this place was Horrific & nasty. The phone looked like it was dug up out of the earth, dusted off & placed on the table. YUCKKK! I had to call the front desk using my cellphone. It only got worst when I saw the bathroom. Mould all over the bathroom ceiling & tiles. Dirt marks on back of door & Light fixture in bathroom had no cover potential hazard if water hits that electric bulb glowing over the shower. The tub was so badly stained with either mould or just dirt, I refused to shower there. Hubby placed a towel inside on the floor of the tub so he could shower but I refused to get in there. Dust & paint chips behind my bed head boad kept me sneezing. They offered me another room but it smelled like old mothballs & mould & dust combined & ceiling was also mouldy. See pictures below. Don't stay here even if they give you free room unless they address those issues. The bed was comfy but I could not sleep well from sneezing & feeling creepy wanting morning to come so we can check out. Sorry I gotta alert the health departments about this place just not sanitary.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple