“Nope”

Lehigh Valley Laser Tag
Ranked #4 of 8 Fun & Games in Allentown
More attraction details
Owner description: Laser tag is a fast paced game played in a high tech environment. We combine cutting edge computer technology with an action-oriented game to create an exhilarating, heart-pounding adventure where video games come to life! Lehigh Valley Laser Tag is the PREMIER laser tag arena in the area. We have the area’s ONLY multi level state of the art laser tag arena. There is nothing else like this in the Lehigh Valley!!!
Reviewed 22 November 2014

Could of been better and felt like a waste of money in my opinion. Group rate was $16 per person and brought my three daughters as part of an outing, totaling $64.00 Three games lasted about 30 min, advertised time was "about 40" (think they included the briefing) but everything felt rushed like cattle in a chute. The employees that were instructing us on rules and regulations seemed annoyed of repeating the same scripted directions and the time in between rounds where the rules change seemed rushed and disorganized as well. I understand customers making reservations and LVLT needs to keep the flow going to make money, but when we left for the night I was not pleased. The team selection was not explained and two of my daughters and half our group were placed on opposing teams mixed with walk-ins. It would have been nice to have a say on team selection instead of basing it on chronological registration. I don't think I will be coming back.

Pros: Large battle area and effects
Close to home

Cons: Bossy instructors
Felt rushed
Sight alignment on laser gun was horrible
No team selection
Pricey for the experience

3  Thank Dann P

Reviewed 18 July 2014

awesome laser tag in the valley hands down... no long wait and very clean.....make reservations and its worth your wild

2  Thank aidette v
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The kids (twelve 9-10 year old boys) had a blast! The staff was organized, friendly, and super attentive and accommodating. The facility was clean and the arena was state of the art. The boys enjoyed 3 games of laser tag, the party room for pizza and cake, and the video games. We really enjoyed watching them play laser tag from the observation area. With the food and cake included, it was super easy. As a tip, if you don't book the package with quarters for video games, they have rolls of quarters for purchase. I couldn't decide between the gold and silver package when booking, and in hindsight the boys were much more interested in the games than the extra piece of pizza :)

This was the easiest and most enjoyable kids party I can remember having. With them handling everything, there was no stress and we really enjoyed seeing our son and his friends having such a great time. It was definitely worth the party package price and I'd recommend it to anyone considering booking a party.

1  Thank LG6137
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We have been multiple times - small groups to large ones. Always fun! Never sweat so much and had fun doing it in my life! Absolutely a blast and great for ANY age. Trying to plan another big group outing as I type this! Can't wait to go. Staff ROCKS, place is clean, equipment is excellent. You just CAN'T dislike laser tag! Our groups range from 8 years old to 50 years old... and everywhere in between... and it's never an issue! My 10 year old LOVES it, as does my 25 year old and we are in our 40s! Nothing else we do as a family gets EVERYONE excited an involved as this place...

2  Thank MJMCMC2012