“Super fun! ”

Lehigh Valley Laser Tag
Ranked #4 of 8 Fun & Games in Allentown
More attraction details
Owner description: Laser tag is a fast paced game played in a high tech environment. We combine cutting edge computer technology with an action-oriented game to create an exhilarating, heart-pounding adventure where video games come to life! Lehigh Valley Laser Tag is the PREMIER laser tag arena in the area. We have the area’s ONLY multi level state of the art laser tag arena. There is nothing else like this in the Lehigh Valley!!!
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Need something to fun to plan with your friends? I advise you guys to head over here! I have visited plenty of times and every group of friends I bring over always leave with good comments :) and after all that fun we would head over to Friendly's for a good meal and drink after all that running we did. :) it's not too far from the laser tag :D

1  Thank Katherine S

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Clean, fun, and friendly, LVLT is a great place to enjoy laser tag completion. With courteous hosts and fair referees, LVLT brings enjoyment in a fast paced environment. Black lights and neon colors add to the fun and excitement. A little pricy, coupons from savings books help to make it a bit more affordable.

1  Thank Brendan O
Reviewed 14 December 2014

For my daughter's 16th birthday she wanted a laser tag party. Since we had visited before for a party this is where she wanted to have it. Not only did the kids have a blast but my husband couldn't stop talking about it to everyone. They provided everything, Cake ,pizza, soda, all we had to provide were the people to play. If you want more for your party all you have to do is ask them and they will provide ( at a cost) but it is worth every penny just to be able to be a part of the party instead of having to run around to get all of the supplies for a party and then having to be host and getting people what they want. just enjoy you won't regret it. LET'S PLAY

5  Thank momcat69
Reviewed 13 December 2014

I brought my 11 year-old son and his 5 friends tonight. It was not our first visit and the boys usually have a good time. My only complaint is that there is nowhere for the adults who are waiting to sit! They have 2 separate rooms that they use for birthday parties and then 2 large picnic tables in the game room area that appear to be for anyone NOT attending a party. When I sat there one of the staff members told me the tables were "reserved" and I couldn't sit there. So I spent the entire 45 minutes standing holding my purse, camera bag and the 6 coats that the boys were wearing. They need to have an area for parents to wait!!! I'm not sure I'd go back unless I bring my own folding chair.

4  Thank 2mayer72
Reviewed 22 November 2014

Could of been better and felt like a waste of money in my opinion. Group rate was $16 per person and brought my three daughters as part of an outing, totaling $64.00 Three games lasted about 30 min, advertised time was "about 40" (think they included the briefing) but everything felt rushed like cattle in a chute. The employees that were instructing us on rules and regulations seemed annoyed of repeating the same scripted directions and the time in between rounds where the rules change seemed rushed and disorganized as well. I understand customers making reservations and LVLT needs to keep the flow going to make money, but when we left for the night I was not pleased. The team selection was not explained and two of my daughters and half our group were placed on opposing teams mixed with walk-ins. It would have been nice to have a say on team selection instead of basing it on chronological registration. I don't think I will be coming back.

Pros: Large battle area and effects
Close to home

Cons: Bossy instructors
Felt rushed
Sight alignment on laser gun was horrible
No team selection