“It was fun”

Lehigh Valley Laser Tag
Ranked #4 of 8 Fun & Games in Allentown
More attraction details
Owner description: Laser tag is a fast paced game played in a high tech environment. We combine cutting edge computer technology with an action-oriented game to create an exhilarating, heart-pounding adventure where video games come to life! Lehigh Valley Laser Tag is the PREMIER laser tag arena in the area. We have the area’s ONLY multi level state of the art laser tag arena. There is nothing else like this in the Lehigh Valley!!!
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Have been to a few places as an adult player and this place was fun. I found the 2nd level to be annoying since it takes time to go up and down and you're exposed. I would rather play on a larger ground floor with a larger variety of obstacles. The obstacles here are round in shape so they are safer but they are harder to hide behind and harder to shoot around. I don't find any good hiding spots or strategic spots to shoot from. It's all very uniform. I also thought it would be darker but the lighting was ok. Changing from invisible to rapid fire and to other modes was too confusing because there was not enough time for each mode. While the 35-40 min sessions give you a good work out and sweat, the time goes by really quickly. My kids loved it so we will return after trying the other places in the Lehigh/pocono area.

1  Thank vzescape

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Need something to fun to plan with your friends? I advise you guys to head over here! I have visited plenty of times and every group of friends I bring over always leave with good comments :) and after all that fun we would head over to Friendly's for a good meal and drink after all that running we did. :) it's not too far from the laser tag :D

1  Thank Katherine S
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Clean, fun, and friendly, LVLT is a great place to enjoy laser tag completion. With courteous hosts and fair referees, LVLT brings enjoyment in a fast paced environment. Black lights and neon colors add to the fun and excitement. A little pricy, coupons from savings books help to make it a bit more affordable.

1  Thank Brendan O
Reviewed 14 December 2014

For my daughter's 16th birthday she wanted a laser tag party. Since we had visited before for a party this is where she wanted to have it. Not only did the kids have a blast but my husband couldn't stop talking about it to everyone. They provided everything, Cake ,pizza, soda, all we had to provide were the people to play. If you want more for your party all you have to do is ask them and they will provide ( at a cost) but it is worth every penny just to be able to be a part of the party instead of having to run around to get all of the supplies for a party and then having to be host and getting people what they want. just enjoy you won't regret it. LET'S PLAY

5  Thank momcat69
Reviewed 13 December 2014

I brought my 11 year-old son and his 5 friends tonight. It was not our first visit and the boys usually have a good time. My only complaint is that there is nowhere for the adults who are waiting to sit! They have 2 separate rooms that they use for birthday parties and then 2 large picnic tables in the game room area that appear to be for anyone NOT attending a party. When I sat there one of the staff members told me the tables were "reserved" and I couldn't sit there. So I spent the entire 45 minutes standing holding my purse, camera bag and the 6 coats that the boys were wearing. They need to have an area for parents to wait!!! I'm not sure I'd go back unless I bring my own folding chair.

4  Thank 2mayer72