“Very dissapointed”

Lehigh Valley Laser Tag
Ranked #4 of 8 Fun & Games in Allentown
More attraction details
Owner description: Laser tag is a fast paced game played in a high tech environment. We combine cutting edge computer technology with an action-oriented game to create an exhilarating, heart-pounding adventure where video games come to life! Lehigh Valley Laser Tag is the PREMIER laser tag arena in the area. We have the area’s ONLY multi level state of the art laser tag arena. There is nothing else like this in the Lehigh Valley!!!
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I unfortunately selected to have my sons birthday at this facility. The Laser Tag game it self was fine. The issues were all with the staff. They were not helpful at all. They didn't explain anything to the children at all. I actually had to pull all the kids aside and teach them how the game worked, where to shoot and even how to shoot the gun. The parents of the other children attending my sons party felt the same way. They had over 4 individuals staffed however; they were just standing around. My wife and I had to clean off tables, and try to make the event fun for the kids. Within our "party package" there is allotted money that gets given to the children for "arcade time". To say the least - they have a few games at which 4 of the machines are out of commission with no signs indicating such. The only way you can find out that the games don't work is to put your money in and find out nothing happens. If you say something to the staff - you only get "oh, I didn't know that wasn't working". At first I had thought that my wife and I were simply just too over sensitive because it was our son. The truth turns out that the other 18 families came to us and explained how bad things were to us. The owner Paul was present - but did nothing but collect the money. The owner has my name and number. if he calls me and addresses it the post will go away. If you are reading it - well then you know if he is there for the right reason.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I've played a several places around the country. This place is one of the best! The arena is well laid out. A large second level to fire down on opponents, and many game formats to play.

2  Thank coachinpa16
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Have been to a few places as an adult player and this place was fun. I found the 2nd level to be annoying since it takes time to go up and down and you're exposed. I would rather play on a larger ground floor with a larger variety of obstacles. The obstacles here are round in shape so they are safer but they are harder to hide behind and harder to shoot around. I don't find any good hiding spots or strategic spots to shoot from. It's all very uniform. I also thought it would be darker but the lighting was ok. Changing from invisible to rapid fire and to other modes was too confusing because there was not enough time for each mode. While the 35-40 min sessions give you a good work out and sweat, the time goes by really quickly. My kids loved it so we will return after trying the other places in the Lehigh/pocono area.

1  Thank vzescape
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Need something to fun to plan with your friends? I advise you guys to head over here! I have visited plenty of times and every group of friends I bring over always leave with good comments :) and after all that fun we would head over to Friendly's for a good meal and drink after all that running we did. :) it's not too far from the laser tag :D

1  Thank Katherine S