“Top Notch Service, And Even Better Food!”

Primo Cafe and Gelateria
Ranked #5 of 9 Dessert in Allentown
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I can't praise Primo Cafe highly enough. From its service, to its atmosphere, to the food itself, everything is easily an 11/10. Whenever I walk inside, I am greeted by the smiling face of an employee, and occasionally even the owner himself. My order is taken in a timely manner, and the prices are fair for the portions you are receiving. The restaurant is always kept clean, and it has a welcoming atmosphere that invites you to sit inside. I am someone who usually gets their food to go, as I am always on the run, but I make sure to sit down and enjoy my food at Primo Cafe. While I have had almost everything on the menu, I would have to say that my favorite item is the Loaded Cheese Steak. The meat is cooked to perfection, and mixed in with onions, mushrooms, banana peppers, and a healthy helping of pizza sauce. The cheesesteak is then served on a delicious pita, and the presentation of the meal is fantastic (it doesn't hurt that there is a mountain of french fries next to it!). Besides their cheesesteaks, they also have appetizing burgers, great selections of soup, and a variety of delicious sandwiches and wraps. If anyone is looking for a spectacular family-owned restaurant in the Lehigh Valley, Primo Cafe & Gelateria is the place to visit.

2  Thank Russell A